Smtp Examples

Can any1 give a working example of a Smtp? Or a smtp server that works because i have tried basics like hotmail yahoo and aol but non seem to work im not sure if this is because they do not allow you to use them as a smtp. Can any1 recommend a working 1?

Can any1 give a working example of a Smtp? Or a smtp server that works because i have tried basics like hotmail yahoo and aol but non seem to work im not sure if this is because they do not allow you to use them as a smtp. Can any1 recommend a working 1?

search the forum for SMTP you should get some good results

Ya i can find as many examples as i like but i cant find that show any working smtp servers all like mysmtp.com etc

Most SMTP servers are restricted to the Subnet of the ISP that is hosting them, or atleast if they are smart they are. The reason they do this is to stop spam and bulk mailers from using their bandwidth and spoofing email address. Your guess is as good as ours when it comes to finding one. If you want to make your own just enable it in Windows. Here is a site about how to do so and restrict it http://www.resortdata.com/Customers/Knowle...tal/KC00003.htm

Good luck!

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

You will need to locate and use the SMTP server that your ISP provides. In my case I have Comcast cable, and a quick internet search reveals that their server address is "smtp.comcast.net". Obviously, you will not be able to use this server unless you are also a Comcast subscriber, and I would probably not be able to use any other server unless I changed my ISP. If your ISP does not provide a server, you are most likely out of luck; "public" SMTP servers are practically nonexistant because of the huge potential for spamming.

You will need to locate and use the SMTP server that your ISP provides. In my case I have Comcast cable, and a quick internet search reveals that their server address is "smtp.comcast.net". Obviously, you will not be able to use this server unless you are also a Comcast subscriber, and I would probably not be able to use any other server unless I changed my ISP. If your ISP does not provide a server, you are most likely out of luck; "public" SMTP servers are practically nonexistant because of the huge potential for spamming.

He could make his own :lmao:

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Does any1 know a way i can do it so it can be run from another computer so any1 can open it and send emails?

Yes but I think your question exceeds the scope of support for these forums.

How does that work out these forums are support for what creating things for this language all i wish to do is create a program that some1 can send emails from i dont see how that is out of this forums scope when it is to do with this language.