Welcome to AutoIt 1-2-3

Valuater

• Moderators

If spelling is an issue here (which I think it is), I might suggest a combo box with many multiple answers, containing only one correct answer. I say this for 2 reasons, Multi-Lingual users, that only know broken english, and ebonics plagued americans such as myself, that may type something wrong (no built in syntax checker :o)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If spelling is an issue here (which I think it is), I might suggest a combo box with many multiple answers, containing only one correct answer. I say this for 2 reasons, Multi-Lingual users, that only know broken english, and ebonics plagued americans such as myself, that may type something wrong (no built in syntax checker :o)

it is NOT case sensitive.... and

50% of the second level have the combo box answers.

8)

NEWHeader1.png

I don't get it. Where are the tutorials? If I click on the link in your first message, I end up right back at the first message. If I click on the New Mouse image, I get a message saying I lasted 13 seconds. Where is the tutorial hidden? Or is that part of the tutorial?

...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

I don't get it. Where are the tutorials? If I click on the link in your first message, I end up right back at the first message. If I click on the New Mouse image, I get a message saying I lasted 13 seconds. Where is the tutorial hidden? Or is that part of the tutorial?

i am guessing by your post you are talking about the "Mouse Challenge" portion

Step 1

Press "Break Time" - the Object is navigated to the site and a message box says Move the Red Box... Or Use the Mouse to move for you ( you can try yourself or use the Auto mouse move )

Step 2

Press "Use Mouse" - will automatically move the Red Box and last approximately 13 seconds

Step 3

Press "Exit Break" After testing/playing with the choices and you will see a NEW LARGE button appear that says "Show Me This"

Step 4

Press "Show Me This" and...

A the script for that Object will be opned in SciTE, you can read the comments and view the Source

B The Voice will read the Tutorial comments

C The Example Object is Ran for you to test ( This is seperated from the main program )

D you can change the script... ie mouse moves etc and run it again

Hope that helps

8)

NEWHeader1.png

i am guessing by your post you are talking about the "Mouse Challenge" portion

No, I just realized I really am just very stupid. I found the download link. It was hiding behind a download link labeled "download link". I guess I was looking for a download link labeled "click here stupid"... :o Edited by jefhal
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

With AutoIt of course!!!

lol

8)

lol. is the script to make it post included in the .zip? because i would really like to know how to do that

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

You used an old version... get the new one... there is alot more stuff

you have ver 1.0.2

the latest is ver 1.0.7

thats 5 levels behind

8)

oh ok. but shouldn't you just update the first post? the first post is always where I look for the latest version.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

i haven't had any problem with that before

Func _ReduceMemory()
    Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", 'int', 'EmptyWorkingSet', 'long', -1)
    Return $ai_Return[0]
EndFunc

????

8)

Maybe my psapi.dll is little old. My win is Windows 98 SE. Can you send me a version without this function or maybe you could replace $ai_Return[0] with $ai_Return.

Hi,

I get a similar but diferent error message on WinXP Pro SP2

Line 0 (File "C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Autoit-123-Demo14.exe"):

Return $Files[0]Return $Files^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

Best, Randall

PS where is the code for the exe?

i haven't had any problem with that before

Func _ReduceMemory()
    Local $ai_Return = DllCall("psapi.dll", 'int', 'EmptyWorkingSet', 'long', -1)
    Return $ai_Return[0]
EndFunc

????

8)

if DllCall fails, it will return a non-array variable, hence the error. that DllCall must have failed for some reason or another...