Tcp/Ip

With SciTE you can run the regular AutoIt with F5, and to Run Beta you press ALT+F5.

You can also switch which definitions are used.. I dont remember the hotkey, but just take a peek in the different menu's I am sure you will find it.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

With SciTE you can run the regular AutoIt with F5, and to Run Beta you press ALT+F5.

You can also switch which definitions are used.. I dont remember the hotkey, but just take a peek in the different menu's I am sure you will find it.

JS

about that - i have both the latest beta and original with scite and when i try and run a script in normal mode that has like #include <date.au3> or #include <process.au3> i get an error - but if i run via beta its fine. is this a bug ?? cause if i dont have any #includes it works ok

• Developers

about that - i have both the latest beta and original with scite and when i try and run a script in normal mode that has like #include <date.au3> or #include <process.au3> i get an error - but if i run via beta its fine. is this a bug ?? cause if i dont have any #includes it works ok

Is correct... check the errors it generates and you know that in the includes some BETA fnctins are used.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guys my out put is coming out all funny for cameronsdad code.

;My Code
$wtf = "Beta version got not strange errors that not beta version get with the old commados?"
$x = StringDecrypt($wtf)
ConsoleWrite($x)

;The Console
ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! RTFM!

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Guys my out put is coming out all funny for cameronsdad code.

;My Code
$wtf = "Beta version got not strange errors that not beta version get with the old commados?"
$x = StringDecrypt($wtf)
ConsoleWrite($x)

;The Console
ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! RTFM!
nice. i'm thinking of putting my code snippet into my sig, what do you think?

Yes like JdeB said. The reason it has error'ed out on those include files is because each of those have some beta functions in them.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)