Do, for, no worky ;)

Do

for $y = 358 To 445 Step 29
      $PixelCheck = PixelGetColor($x, $y)

$IniRead = IniRead ( "logs/pixels.ini", "Pixels", "InventorySlot" & $ColumnNumber & "x" & $RowNumber, "0" )

SEND("{ENTER}" & $IniRead & " / " & $PixelCheck & "{ENTER}")
      Sleep(200)

If $PixelCheck <> $IniRead THEN
        IniWrite("logs/stash.ini", "Need_To_Stash", "InventorySlot" & $ColumnNumber & "x" & $RowNumber, "1")
       ;EXITLOOP(2)
      ELSE
        IniWrite("logs/stash.ini", "Need_To_Stash", "InventorySlot" & $ColumnNumber & "x" & $RowNumber, "0")
      ENDIF

$RowNumber = $RowNumber + 1
    Next

$Rows = $Rows - 1
    $RowNumber = 1
    $x = $x - 29
    $ColumnNumber = $ColumnNumber + 1

Until $Rows = 0

It gets the first 4 pixels perfectly (the first execution of the loop) every loop after, the pixel it gets is '0'.. very weird, i tried adding mouse moves with it, and it checks where it should, but it still returns 0

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

thats not it, because the entire until loop runs fine.

Meh, i have no idea what it could be

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I was thinking there was an issue with the DO...UNTIL portion of your script.

It must be the IF...ENDIF construct. There are four steps between 358 to 445 so the FOR...NEXT loop will run four times.

I don't know the startup values for $x, $ColumnNumber, $RowNumber, and $rows. Additionally, I don't know the value for "InventorySlot" you're reading from the Logs\pixel.ini file.

Also, I don't know what you've set the parameter for AutoItSetOption ( "PixelCoordMode", <parameter> ). 0 or 1.