old script

Bert

I hate posting this here, but this page gets the most traffic.... :lmao:

I have a old 2.60.0.0 script that someone made into a exe. The thing is badly written and it needs to be fixed, but the guy no longer works here. I would like to see the code, but I have no way of decompiling it. The Exe2Aut won't support a file is it is made in such a old version. can someone send me the correct version of Exe2Aut 2.60.0.0 so I can fix this thing?

I can not download the correct Exe2Aut. The version that Jon has on the download page is 2.64, which won't work. (tried it already)

I hate posting this here, but this page gets the most traffic.... :lmao:

I have a old 2.60.0.0 script that someone made into a exe. The thing is badly written and it needs to be fixed, but the guy no longer works here. I would like to see the code, but I have no way of decompiling it. The Exe2Aut won't support a file is it is made in such a old version. can someone send me the correct version of Exe2Aut 2.60.0.0 so I can fix this thing?

I can not download the correct Exe2Aut. The version that Jon has on the download page is 2.64, which won't work. (tried it already)

What does the compiled script do? If it's not to complicated, maybe you should try rewriting it from scratch.

We'll all be more than willing to help you out (if we can) along the way.

just a suggestion.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

It has all the configuration settings for a application. Sets up ODBC, IP ports, and so forth. The thing hangs on a window, and nothing gets setup. I' don't know the settings, so I can't redo it. Thats why I need to change the EXE back to a script.

It has all the configuration settings for a application. Sets up ODBC, IP ports, and so forth. The thing hangs on a window, and nothing gets setup. I' don't know the settings, so I can't redo it. Thats why I need to change the EXE back to a script.

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.autoitscript.com/AutoIt/downloads.php

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()