Dual Monitors

strate

well its safe to assume that both monitors will be running the same resolution so you could use the capture region and make the height @DesktopHeight, and the width 2*@DesktopWidth :\, kinda a bad way to do it but it works

~Dark

I tried - MsgBox(0,'',@desktopwidth) and all it returns is the standard 1024 instead of 2048. Do you have dual monitors? Has this been tested? I can't find my copy of lazycats au3 so setting the captue right now for me is out of the question, sorry.
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

i have 2 monitor running 1280x1024 so if i wanted to take a 2 monitor screen shot i would use the reported height and twice the reported width, as autoit doesn't return full width of 2 monitors. i use the following to capture 2 screens

DllCall("captdll.dll", "int", "CaptureRegion", "str", "dump.jpg", "int", 0, "int", 0, "int", (@DesktopWidth*2), "int", @DesktopHeight, "int", 100)

note that i'm using the dll version not the plugin. the site is here so if your using the plugin one my code wont work, but the call for the plugin version used the same data. Hope that helps

EDIT - I think this would be the same as what i posted up above using the plugin

$hPlugin = PluginOpen(@scriptdir & "\captplugin.dll")
CaptureRegion("file1.bmp", 0, 0, (@DesktopWidth*2), @DesktopHeight)
PluginClose($hPlugin)

~Dark

Edited by DarkNecromancer

I've made the needed changes and all I get is an image that half of ot is just black. I reinstalled the driver for the second video card and still no image for the second screen. :lmao:

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, In Start>settinging>control panel> display>settings I had it so that monitor 1 was on the right instead of monitor 2. So it was working correctly, it was just taking a picture of nothing.

Edited by strate
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...