Injecting code into process memory?

What would be an easy way I couldent find anything in the help file on doing this?

no, but check scripts and scraps, there are functions to search, read, and modify memory of other processes. W0uter posted a new udf related to that last week i think, and there were a few there already.

I don't mean to be stuiped, but why would you wana do that?

i would guess that he's wanting to use it for some kind of game bot

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

I believe tooltips show up through games (it's not what you want, I know, but it's a workaround). I was helping someone do a little time script to let them know what time it was at the push of a button while in a game, and that's the method they ended up using.

Ugh, that's not that good of a reply. I need to look some stuff up....

Edited by greenmachine

Oh, well I mean if you cant write to memory then I dunno someone told me it would be really easy to do it in autoit as oppose to C++.

My code pretty 1337 ATM tho :-P keke

;ASToGo Created by: tHa-gRiM
;Script Created by: tHa-gRiM

#Include "data\vars.a2g"

; Prompt to run ASToGo v2.0
$answer = MsgBox(4, "ASToGo v2.0", "This will load ASToGo v2.0, Continue?")

; Did you press NO?
If $answer = 7 Then
    MsgBox(0, "ASToGo v2.0", "Ok, Have fun ^_^")
    Exit
EndIf

;Is Diablo II Running?
If ProcessExists("D2Loader-1.11b.exe") Then
    MsgBox(64, "ASToGo v2.0", "ASToGo Loaded Successfully!")

Else

MsgBox(48, "ASToGo v2.0", "Diablo 2 not loaded, Please start Diablo 2 and try again")
    Exit
EndIf

10 minutes of coding followed by 6 hours with my GF. Great combo :-P

Edited by tHa-gRiM

I know, It will mainly be for private use until I get some kind of anti detection or something, It wont be used for hacking so I'm in the process of talking to all the mods and everything. So far they are thinking about it, but I cant go "feature" crazy. By changing how the game is played or they will pull me :lmao:. But I have a feeling it will take a while to complete. I mean its taken over 2 weeks to get someone to understand what I wanna do ;)