Send email

Gabs

Hello, i would like some directions on how to do a piece of a script that will send a email to a specific contact name. For example a little application that asks for your email and then send the thing inputted to my own mail or whatever. I dont want the above thing scripted and served, but id like some help on which functions to use and in which combinations with other methods etc.

If it's described abit flummy i'll try to re-explain it. Help appriciated, thanks.

Hello, i would like some directions on how to do a piece of a script that will send a email to a specific contact name. For example a little application that asks for your email and then send the thing inputted to my own mail or whatever. I dont want the above thing scripted and served, but id like some help on which functions to use and in which combinations with other methods etc.

If it's described abit flummy i'll try to re-explain it. Help appriciated, thanks.

See this Topic

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Ive read it all through a couple of times, but im still not sure how to get it to work. If i have for example the file "MyPictures.zip" and want it to be delivered to for example hiMyNameIsBob@hotmail.com.

How should i use that information together with the UD script posted in that other thread?

Ive read it all through a couple of times, but im still not sure how to get it to work. If i have for example the file "MyPictures.zip" and want it to be delivered to for example hiMyNameIsBob@hotmail.com.

How should i use that information together with the UD script posted in that other thread?

Not sure if you have/use groupwise, but I use GWSend.exe it is a very small application that runs command line VERY easy to use.

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

• Developers

Hotmail Settings

As other web based email services, Hotmail is using the HTTP protocol for connecting you to your mailbox. If you want to send and receive Hotmail emails using an email client software, then your software must support Hotmail HTTP access for your email account. Some email clients, such as Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook, offer builtin support for Hotmail accounts, so you only have to select HTTP when you are asked to select your email account type and select Hotmail as the HTTP Mail Service Provider.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Okey, sorry but i dont have that great knowledge ;) That means A) i cant use a hotmail account for that UD script or :lmao: i write Hotmail as the "Server:" ? or C) None of the above, im just to wasted.

And by the way, what does authLogin and authPass mean?