Change Desktop Background

Is this possible?

:lmao:

found nothing in the manual ;)

All you had to do was search the forums for wallpaper

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

All you had to do was search the forums for wallpaper

Err... I thought you were the official searcher of questions :lmao:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Err... I thought you were the official searcher of questions :lmao:

I did the search all he has to do is follow the link. ;)

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

I decompiled a backgroundchanger of the forums now

Ugh!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Is it forbidden?

Well, if you werent' the original author, I would imagine if were in an exe, and you 'HAD' to decompile it, that the creator DID NOT want the source public. So the question: 'Is it forbode?' I don't know, but I guess my ethics are a bit different. It's for this reason I made EnCodeIt.au3, funny thing is, the same people that decompile things, are the ones using it to protect their information... ironic.

There are several freely available implementations (including one I did, SetDesktopWallpaper() IIRC. to allow the Setting/Changing of DesktopWallpaper, based on the functions in shell32.dll - if you use someone else's work, don't pass it off as your own.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

there is an easy way to this...

Reference AutoIt3 Manual: Function RegWrite

RegWrite ("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop", "ConvertedWallpaper", "REG_SZ", "<FULL path to jpg wallpaper>")

NOTE: This script modifies the registry. Use at your own risk.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN