Need Help making my own script for maplestory

first of all i am totally new....

is there a list of key that tells me wad to type to press 1 key..like "pick up key (z)" is there a list to tell me the code for the "pick up key".

:lmao:;)

And i would be very gratefull if some pro would help me make a code that makes me attack spawned and would pick the drops of them only.

:lol::)

Or even better whenever some1 comes into the map i ownself change channel and On another program and start attack the monsters in the map.

o:):king:

first of all i am totally new....

is there a list of key that tells me wad to type to press 1 key..like "pick up key (z)" is there a list to tell me the code for the "pick up key".

:lmao:;)

And i would be very gratefull if some pro would help me make a code that makes me attack spawned and would pick the drops of them only.

:lol::)

Or even better whenever some1 comes into the map i ownself change channel and On another program and start attack the monsters in the map.

o:):king:

Let me tell you - from experience - the people who know stuff in this forum, and even those that don't - don't appreciate questions that can be answered by the AutoIt help file or by searching the forums. I am NOT criticizing this - it's just a fact, and rightfully so. EVERYONE's time - theirs AND YOURS - is valuable, and spending a little time checking these two incredible resources can answer a multitude of questions - and save you the embarrassment of getting flamed publicly!

That said, the help file is the place to start - check the Appendix and Asc and Chr functions for your first question. I don't understand what you're trying to do with the other two questions, but I'm not a big gamer.

I just Spent the whole day checking the autoit help but i dont understand a shit..i follow the tut and they just make some kind of notpad pop-up how the hell am i going to make my own script....sommore how the hell do i bot minimize the maple and do some other stuff...

:lmao:;)o:):king::lol::););)

Edited by NeedMapleScript

just answer the questions we ask and maybe we can help you

the helpfile is very good if you know what you are looking for

plz try autoitwindowinfo on your game-window to see if there are some controls availible (you can find it in start-programs-autoit3-autoitwindowinfo -- hope thats the right place :lmao:)

if there are controls than just post them and tell us exactly what you need to be done and maybe we can work it out together

but plz stop posting that you don't understand how to do something - just read the helpfile carefully and you will understand - if not: nobody in this forum was killed for asking - well at least i can't think of some1 ;)

I just Spent the whole day checking the autoit help but i dont understand a shit..

WOW, Then you aren't to bright. The help file explains everything. Maybe you should look for a less advanced scripting language. o:)

i follow the tut and they just make some kind of notpad pop-up how the hell am i going to make my own script....

Did you know that 70% of the world leans better by example? I guess you don't fall into that 70% :lmao:

sommore how the hell do i bot minimize the maple and do some other stuff...

Alt + Tab or Ctrl + ESC.

I swear this forum shouldn't be open to any one less than the age of 18. ;)

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()