VU Meter?

Lakes

The general idea here is to use the Autoit Progress Bar as a VU meter for each mixer control.

So, how do I read the sound level from a selected input?

Thanks!.

And thanks to the Autoit team for getting me back into programming! :lmao:

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

I don't know if you can or not. A couple of places to start looking...Try LARRY's posts for a new progress bar he created, second, look in GAFROST's posts for code to get and set the sound level. I don't know if it has provision for checking specific input's or not. From your question, I assume you have software to switch inputs and set volumes. Given that, you can probably use AutoIt to manipulate its controls.

If I can remember the names of LARRY's and GAFROST's posts, I'll post the links to them.

Gene :lmao:

The general idea here is to use the Autoit Progress Bar as a VU meter for each mixer control.

So, how do I read the sound level from a selected input?

Thanks!.

And thanks to the Autoit team for getting me back into programming! ;)

Edited by Gene

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

Ok, I went and got the example code, found it did`nt run with the standard autoit, went an got the latest beta and installed that.

So how do I make sure the example is using the Beta Autoit and not the standard version?

Do I need to uninstall the Standard version?

Thanks.

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Toggle Beta will do, but you will REALLY benefit from the AutoIt version of SciTe!

Gene

I don`t have SciTE, will the Toggle Beta item do?

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...