PLZ help me with runner

bang

PLz help me what the hell then not run the input thx then i click i dont understant it work with a inputbox

#region
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{pgup}","unhide")
GuiCreate("RUN", 206, 66,(@DesktopWidth-206)/2, (@DesktopHeight-66)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

$Input_1 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Input1", 10, 10, 140, 20)
$Button_2 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("RUN", 160, 10, 40, 40)
$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("HIDE", 60, 40, 80, 20)
$Button_4 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("EXIT", 10, 40, 40, 20)

GuiSetState()
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $Button_4
        Exit 0
    Case $msg = $Button_2
        Run($Input_1)
    Case $msg = $Button_3
        WinSetState("RUN","",@SW_HIDE)
    Case Else

EndSelect
WEnd
Func unhide()
    WinSetState("RUN","",@SW_SHOW)
EndFunc
#endregion

:lmao:

#region
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
HotKeySet("{pgup}","unhide")
GuiCreate("RUN", 206, 66,(@DesktopWidth-206)/2, (@DesktopHeight-66)/2 , $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS)

$Input_1 = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Input1", 10, 10, 140, 20)
$Button_2 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("RUN", 160, 10, 40, 40)
$Button_3 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("HIDE", 60, 40, 80, 20)
$Button_4 = GuiCtrlCreateButton("EXIT", 10, 40, 40, 20)

GuiSetState()
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $Button_4
        Exit 0
    Case $msg = $Button_2
        Run(GUictrlread($input_1))
    Case $msg = $Button_3
        WinSetState("RUN","",@SW_HIDE)
    Case Else

EndSelect
WEnd
Func unhide()
    WinSetState("RUN","",@SW_SHOW)
EndFunc

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

The case else isnt used to nothing its just because he have used a guibuilder and he dont know what to delete in the source

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

PLz help me what the hell then not run the input thx then i click i dont understant it work with a inputbox

:lmao:

dosn`t work plz help me what need i???? ;)

The case else isnt used to nothing its just because he have used a guibuilder and he dont know what to delete in the source

And Bang it would work in the right using methods

...random excepts from an english teacher's nightmare,

i feel hurt, you left me out!

phil

well you could have used another comma, and you used an apostrophe to pluralize a word; but i believe that any random third grader could have read your statement and made sense of it. I don't think the same can be said for the quotes that i included.

well you could have used another comma, and you used an apostrophe to pluralize a word; but i believe that any random third grader could have read your statement and made sense of it. I don't think the same can be said for the quotes that i included.

They do happen to be from Denmark, which last time I checked, does not have english as a primary language. I would give credit to Rambo for actually attempting to use proper english in an english forum (at least most of the time). Bang, however, simply has issues.

They do happen to be from Denmark, which last time I checked, does not have english as a primary language. I would give credit to Rambo for actually attempting to use proper english in an english forum (at least most of the time). Bang, however, simply has issues.

yeah i was running off of very little sleep and 0 energy drinks when i began going over the forums today. I understand that english isn't everyone's first language, and i didn't mean to imply intollerance for people who've put forth the effort to even try to learn a second language. it just struck me as funny that although i recognized (to some extent) every word used; i had, for the most part, no idea what they were saying. In my loopy sleep deprived state this morning, that gave me a laugh, and i thought i would try to share it.

@original posters of my quoted lines. I hope that the explanation above conveys my original intent, and that with that in mind you'll see my joke for what it was. I'm sorry if you took offense to what i said, but i'm not sorry that i said it, nor did i mean to hijack your topic; whatever it was about.

• Developers

@original posters of my quoted lines. I hope that the explanation above conveys my original intent, and that with that in mind you'll see my joke for what it was. I'm sorry if you took offense to what i said, but i'm not sorry that i said it, nor did i mean to hijack your topic; whatever it was about.

:lmao: I like these "Lawyer" like sentences, do you think they will be understood ?....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

dont know about the will be understanded but Liope , Fuzioh and me have said too him a lot of times that he doesnt learn anything

Edited by rambo3889

• Developers

i think if they paste it into a translator, they may be able to make as much sense of it as i made of the lines quoted.

Did just that in babelFish, translating it to Dutch .. Its a shame you can't read dutch, but it doesn't make much sence.

You get a flavor when you take the translated Dutch tekst and translate that back to English. This isn't as bad, but you will see that its looks kind of silly.....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)