How To Handle A Atl:004b40c01 Class ?

Guest luc2

i'd like to read a kind of listbox with several fields (filename, ext, size, type, path), but it isn't a basic listbox. autoitspy says it's an ATL:004B40C01 class...

is it possible to handle such a control with autoit ?

autoitspy only says the class is ATL:004B42082 (the class name changes each time i launch the application). no other information in the autoitspy window concerns this control.

however, when the mouse is in a ListBox, autoitspy also only says the class is ListBox, and it's yet possible to get some information from the ListBox. so, the fact that no interesting information is displayed in the autoitspy window doesn't necessarily mean it's not possible to handle a control...

what's your diagnostic ?

i've just tried again in an explorer window which is showing files in my G:\TEMP path. autoitspy says the list control which is displaying the files is "SysListView321". i've tried this :

---

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

$handle = WinGetHandle("classname=CabinetWClass")

If @error Then

MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Could not find the correct window")

Exit

Else

MsgBox(4096, "Victory", "Found!")

EndIf

$t = ControlCommand ( "handle=" & $handle, "", "SysListView321", "GetCurrentSelection", "" )

MsgBox(4096, "Results", $t)

---

i get $t = 1, which doesn't mean anything...

would you know how to handle this SysListView321 control for example ? maybe this example would help me to understand how to handle the ATL:004B42082 control...