My scripts don't send any keystrokes!

Olish

Good morning everybody!

I just installed AutoIt v3 and I tried some sample scripts like the one that write some text in the Wordpad. But no script do this action.

I can see Wordpad opening but no text is writen and Wordpad is not closed.

Moreover, an icon in the systray appear but it doesn't indicate that the script is paused...

Please help me. What can I do? Thank you a lot.

Olivier, from France.

Olivier, from France.Free Wake On LAN script

Good morning everybody!

I just installed AutoIt v3 and I tried some sample scripts like the one that write some text in the Wordpad. But no script do this action.

I can see Wordpad opening but no text is writen and Wordpad is not closed.

Moreover, an icon in the systray appear but it doesn't indicate that the script is paused...

Please help me. What can I do? Thank you a lot.

Olivier, from France.

This is the wrong forum to ask for support. Post again in Support forum and please post your script showing what you have tried and someone will help.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

No you havent this is the script and scrapts forum for peoples there have made a program and then posted it the right forum is like Bigdod say is the support forum

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

No you havent this is the script and scrapts forum for peoples there have made a program and then posted it the right forum is like Bigdod say is the support forum

What he means is that he has re-posted in the correct forum. :lmao:

God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Double posting is bad. Please do not ask people to do this. A warning of the mistake to the offender, is a better result and a moderator can move the thread if chooses so.

I will try to remember that in the future. :">