Little question...

i got mix up wif the msg box function that is [MsgBox(4096, "Test", "This box will time out in 10 seconds", 10)]

my question is how do i get rid of the Button Pressed thingy....[that means i dun wan anybuttons on my msg box....i dun wan ok,cancel,abort or anything...]

besides that... i wan to know how to make my msg box look like this

1.Press 2

2.Then Press 3

3.finaly Press 4

instade of just one line like this

Press 2 Then Press 3 Finaly Press 4

How do i do that???

I tried GUICreate("Test") that means will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) that means will display an empty dialog box

but it straight away close when i run it :lmao:

and how i gona add msg on it????

plz show some example on creating this XD

Edit : XD silly me...

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate("Hello World", 200, 100)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

Sleep(2000

but wut i still dun get it is... how i add msg and how do i set it to show the msg permenet till i press the X to close it.... like making it sleep forever till i press alt+f4[means close]

Edited by smallchicken

Search the forums for the Koda GUI editor. As I remember, it has an example GUI for a message box replacement.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

You could always use SplashTextOn to display a message until you close it using the X

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

You could always use SplashTextOn to display a message until you close it using the X

splashtexton ??? not good for me xD cause after i create the Msg i wan it to work wif other stuff.... the programe is something created by this guy....

or could someone download the picture and eleberate wut the guy wrote in his scrip..

anyway.... i tried dl the koda FORM???? zzz anyway... i dl the autoitED .... the problem is ... dunno how to get it work XD

Edited by smallchicken

• Moderators

Have you tried either GUIBuilder or Koda? They are VERY simple to use, and If you can't understand them, then I'm afraid that the only thing that you would be looking for is someone to write it for you.

I've made msgboxes in the past, this might get you started, I made a custom message box for this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=139190

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.