InetGet problem.

cal

I use Shaw as my internet provider. The InetGet function seems to have stopped working from home.

My script that used to work fine stopped working a couple weeks ago. I thought it was just the site but I've done a couple quick tests.

It continues to work fine from work.

It works if I grab a web page served from within my own network at home.

I just can't get anything external from home.

What I don't understand is that InetGet comes back and returns 0 "failed" so fast. Its like its not even attempting to download the web page.

Any ideas? Does this function use a nonstandard port? I assumed that it used port 80 and would look no different then a web browser.

Anything else I can try or has my internet provider done something I can't fix. I'm not having any issues with the internet in general. Everything else seems to be working fine.

- Nothing new on my end. Firewall has not changed either.

- I tried the reload thing. I also played with the proxy setting but I don't think I'm even getting that far at home. It all works fine here at work.

- Cleaned the Cache.

- Played around with download.exe. It works but can't do pages with frames.

- spent a bunch of time looking for and playing with other command line downloaders.

- Just found that Autoit was being blocked by my firewall.

Argg.... I checked that more then once before my first post. I have no idea how that got changed or how I mised it serveral times.

My original script is working fine.

Sorry. :lmao: