Help me please

FuZi0h

Hi all,

I'm not a very very experienced scripter, but still

i have no ideas of what kinda project to go for?

does anyone have some ideas? GUI ones prefered.

All ideas appeciated :lmao:

Edited by FuZi0h
[~FuZi0h~]ScriptRipping? = ┴¬┴¬┴┴¬ (My word for sucks.)'FuZi0h, Liope and Rambo3889 4-EvaHelp me by pressin This!all clicks appreciated :)

Please , Think be your own what you want to make , do not ask it on some body

*Pretending not to have seen the above* :lmao:
[~FuZi0h~]ScriptRipping? = ┴¬┴¬┴┴¬ (My word for sucks.)'FuZi0h, Liope and Rambo3889 4-EvaHelp me by pressin This!all clicks appreciated :)

You must know what you make , not we must say what you must do.. Please Thinking !!!

:lmao: hmm... nobody?

mabye ill think...

aight :lmao:

ill be going afk for a while, but i will check this topic anyway

Edited by FuZi0h

FuZi0h , If you want to make some , is the idea of your own to ! .. if you dont got a idea , Think then dont ask it on this forums , this is for some strange errors or you dont know how some func works .. Not for , "What must i make"

-jaenster

FuZi0h , If you want to make some , is the idea of your own to ! .. if you dont got a idea , Think then dont ask it on this forums , this is for some strange errors or you dont know how some func works .. Not for , "What must i make"

what if i told him to make a program that calcs something out in a game?

then he would learn something.. wouldnt he?

Leave my topic you :lmao: !

i allready showed you twice now im telling you shut up!

hyperrumsystemer

:lmao:

a whoozawhatzit?

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

ah, i see now

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Here's an idea I've been throwing around in my head for awhile: An Animated AI Person.

Umm.... mainly a gui of a face(mouth, nose, eyes, etc.) and input box. You could give him/her commands, ask it questions, maybe even click on certain facial features to change it. You could use add text to speech so it talks and all sorts of things...

btw, jaenster either needs to learn english or just go away....