*VAULTER* - PC LOCKOUT

Valuater

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VAULTER,

Nice. But it does not protect PC. It can be defeated just by turning off the PC power and then turning it back on. You need to add someway to prevent that.

EDIT: I guess the Windows password would protect against that. I was not using one when I tried this.

Thats simple to fix...

Just edit the program to insert a registry key in the "RunServices" part of the registry to launch itself, and when unlocked just null the entry. That way if restarted it would launch itself and as a service too :think:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading through the forums and came upon this. I found it particularly interesting so I tried compiling it and running it. However, after it compiled with no errors, I seem to encounter problems when I run the exes... This has happened with many other codes I copied and that have worked for other people.

Here is a picture of the error I had.

Posted Image

ok I got it to work.

Almost shat myself haha... I had windows open and it got all bugged up I had to push f9 and ctrl+v (pw was copied) and enter numerous times before it unlocked... was getting unlock errors and it was loading all kinds of crap. intense!

Your Program Rocks

Hi,

if your are working on a network domain windows XP client, it comes up with "Windows-Sicherheit" by pressing STRG+ALT+DEL and then you can still choose between some options like logoff shutdown and so on :-)

Okay, but you cannot kill the script. :think:

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

sweet prog i would use but i dont need to worry about ppl screwing up my comp. u should allow the user to change the password bcuz i personally will nvr remember that number.

Hi,

you can do that yourself. Maybe

If $cmdLine[0] > 0 And $cmdLine[1] = "xxxChangexxx" Then 
$KEY = $cmdLine[1]
EndIf

That would do the trick asap. :think:

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

sweet prog i would use but i dont need to worry about ppl screwing up my comp. u should allow the user to change the password bcuz i personally will nvr remember that number.

this is the code for the password

Dim $KEY = "362436"

change it how you would like.... BUT

These are the numbers of a "Perfect" female body.... and you cant remember that???????????????????

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Hi,

if your are working on a network domain windows XP client, it comes up with "Windows-Sicherheit" by pressing STRG+ALT+DEL and then you can still choose between some options like logoff shutdown and so on :-)

Okay, but you cannot kill the script. :(

So long,

Mega

whats an STRG? :think:

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

whats an STRG? :think:

HI,

:( that is the German abbreviation for CTRL. Sorry, for not translate it.

So long,

Mega

Valuater ur da man.. :)

BUT.. :( ive changed just 1 line in ur code for a better result :D

in ur script:

$SAFE = GUICreate('')
GUISetState( $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, $SAFE)
$VAULT = GUICreate(" *VAULTER*", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, -1, -1, $SAFE)
GUISetState()
ToolTip("Protected by,   *VAULTER*   v" & $VER, 5, 5)
WinSetOnTop(" *VAULTER*", "", 1)
WinSetTrans(" *VAULTER*", "", 1)

..this result is near perfect cause it blocks all input like we all wish :( ..but when u look exactly u can see a millisecond of the trans window when its created.. when u change it to this:

$SAFE = GUICreate('')
GUISetState( $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, $SAFE)
$VAULT = GUICreate(" *VAULTER*", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, -1, -1, $SAFE)
ToolTip("Protected by,   *VAULTER*   v" & $VER, 5, 5)
WinSetOnTop(" *VAULTER*", "", 1)
WinSetTrans(" *VAULTER*", "", 1)
GUISetState()                               ; <----just set this at the end and works perfect

..u see nothng when the trans window is created :oops:

so .. thanks a lot.. this works realy perfect for me ... i just put this code in my soundplay function and it work awsome... :bike: .. thnks again..

done!... thanks

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made a program to run this at start up and lock out everyone who trys to log on my computer (aka my brother) who shuts of my downloading torrents to play world of warcraft, so if he trys to restart my computer, my bittorrent starts, also my password lockout starts and locks my brother off the computer and my downloads continues LOL.....Thanks alot Valuater.

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

Ummmm.... I don't know what I did wrong, but your program is running on my computer RIGHT now, and Obviously it's not locked... I just made my desktop disappear WTF? I can still access everything the long way A.K.A. the start menu shortcut to my computer, but what the hell happened???

EDIT: I found the problem. You need to somehow reprogram it so that if the wrong password is entered in the beginning of it (before it locks) it just says wrong pass entered or something. When you enter a password other than whatever you have it set as, it just says "LOCKOUT ERROR", and completely disables my desktop. It just leaves the taskbar there nothing else. If you double click on the the desktop, it makes start menu popup (as if win key was pressed). All other clicks are disregarded. Other this one huge error in the beginning, it's a nice program. I'll try my best to find errors and report them to you, but this program is near to perfect :nuke: Anyways keep up the good work Valuater, I love all your stuff :P

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]