script for anoying my dad

go0b3r

lol wow why so harsh? Its a gag script.. im not trying to piss him off or anything lol. Note: This is ment to be a JOKE....

(First Post)

ok my dad sends many emails, so to tick him off i want a script that will jumble up the letters on a keyboard, like G=L L=S etc, I just need 1 code to do that and ill do it myself.

These two consecutive posts by you completely contradict each other.

eesh why are you guys making it so hard for me to make the script >:lmao: this is ment to be a joke, why do you guys care anyhow?

These types of scripts - anything that can cause any sort of harm to another person/computer - are dangerous and looked down upon.

..... If im using this on my DAD, why does any of that matter?

Because your dad is a person too. How would you like it if I gave you a program that messed up everything you did on your computer?

im trying to figure out the whole IF, then, endif thing, but dont know what to put in them lol, ie//

If "keyispressed"( "k" ) Then

send( "L" )

but i dont even know how to use those whole if,then,endif things, so i dont know what im supposed to type there..

If you can't even piece together a simple If statement, you are definitely not ready to be messing with scripts that change the keys on someone else's computer. Go do more research and come back.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does this mean (get it when i tried that $a = "today"

If _IsPressed( "G" ) Then

send( "J" )

EndIf

thing (which i didn't really expect to work anyhow))

If _ispressed( g ) Then

if ^ ERROR

Error: Unknown Function name

These two consecutive posts by you completely contradict each other.

These types of scripts - anything that can cause any sort of harm to another person/computer - are dangerous and looked down upon.

Because your dad is a person too. How would you like it if I gave you a program that messed up everything you did on your computer?

If you can't even piece together a simple If statement, you are definitely not ready to be messing with scripts that change the keys on someone else's computer. Go do more research and come back.

wow, thats even more harsh than the first time, im asking for a little help on something i thought was funny and your being jerks to me.. Im not exactly planning on keeping it on his computer without him knowing, i just thought it would be a funny gag for a few min, why would i want to mess up his computer, i live with him, wouldn't be very nice around the house if i did. And as far as the "If you can't even piece together a simple If statement, you are definitely not ready to be messing with scripts that change the keys on someone else's computer. Go do more research and come back." thing, thats kinda dumb, im asking right now arn't i??

im trying to understand what the helpfile is talking about, ill give an example of what im finding confusing:

(from looking up the IF, THEN thing)

If <expression> Then statement

example:

;Terminates script if no command-line arguments

If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then Exit

;Alternative:

If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then

Exit

EndIf

THis is where i get confused, wtf does $CmdLine mean, im not asking out of the blue, i have looked around, i just dont know what it all means.

also, about your keyspeach thing, what does this mean?

If _IsPressed('4a') Then

_KeySpeech("j")

EndIf

the 4a thing?

If you bothered to lookup _IsPressed in the help file you would not need to ask this question.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

you're not that far away you just have to look up the right things

you already discovered some secrets :lmao:

but if you do this

1. include a hotkey to shut your script off

2. tell your dad about it

3. do something so you can restore what he's typing (some people only look on their keyboard while typing)

if you do so i don't see a problem with the script

plz post it when finished so we can take a look at it and correct some parts

That's not a very nice thing to do to your dad. Because of that, I have a feeling that you'll receive little to no help on this topic.

Wana bet? I'm a pissed off guy by nature so I would love to help...

#include <INet.au3>
$TO = "test@somewhere.com"
While 1
$Rand = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1))
$X = 1
While $X < Random(1, 1000)
    $Rand = $Rand & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1))
    $X = $X + 1
WEnd

_INetMail($TO, "Hi There", $Rand)
WinWaitActive("Hi There - Message")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{CTRLDOWN} {ENTER} {CTRLUP}")
WEnd

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

@flaxcrack: actually what you did is wrong he asked for a function to change keys - with your stuff it will just send random chars without meaning and stop sometimes

he wants: press a - send x, press b send g

@Nuffilein805 - PFFFFFTTTTTTT! :lmao:

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Check your help file for "Select...Case...EndSelect "

Not a nice way, but if you don't get it, too bad. Just download a virus wich will do the same.

If i want to abuse AutoIT i wouldn't make this kind of script i just use it to destroy the folders in system volume information and delete the files in c:\windows\system32\config\*.*

Next time you boot, your out of luck and you can reinstall xp. You can do this even with a batch file. Or create an Autoexec file wich auto format your pc on next reboot etc. etc. etc.

You won't stop this kind of "problems", the people who will harm people wich autoit scripts will not even ask here for some help.

Just my 2 cents........

Edited by Iznogoud

you're not that far away you just have to look up the right things

you already discovered some secrets :lmao:

but if you do this

1. include a hotkey to shut your script off

2. tell your dad about it

3. do something so you can restore what he's typing (some people only look on their keyboard while typing)

if you do so i don't see a problem with the script

plz post it when finished so we can take a look at it and correct some parts

I know, im not gunna let him go all day with it on, he'll realize after a sentence or 2 whats happening, and ill shut it off, im not trying to get him angry. If you knew him you'd know he'd find this funny lol.

.. I did, it says "No topics found"

Download the beta version. There is a link in my signature.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother