Thang Global bot request. - (Locked)

DevilSoul

I am looking for a level up bot for a free MMORPG called Thang Global. I was wondering if some one from here can download this game and make a good level up bot with AutoIT. This game uses simple point and click methods, you drag your mouse to an enemy and right click to attack. Some one please make a bot for this game, I am desperately in need of one.

Thanks in advance.

Download it from the official site here:

http://thang.ongameport.com/

Edited by DevilSoul

Umm, I don't know how to script why do you think I'm asking? You could be a little more helpful. I can't script worth jack shit and I just need some one to make a simple clicker bot that will click on random monsters in-game. Is that so hard for you professional guys to do?

Edited by DevilSoul

Ok... more helpful: Download autoit. Read the Help File. Check out some tutorials. Search forums for answers to questions before asking so you don't look like an idiot. You're gonna have to learn to get this done. We're not gonna work for you.

Functions that you'll probably use:

MouseClick()

MouseClickDrag()

HotKeySet()

While

WEnd

If

Then

Else

EndIf

That's a good deal of learning to start you off. Maybe a forum search for "bot" would lead you to some posts to get you started. That better? :o

Yes thats better but I pretty much spent about 1 hour searching for bot scripts on this forum and haven't found any useful tutorials. The only thing I found was something for Diablo 2.

And for the record, I am an idiot when it comes down to scripting.

Also, I know a little basic knowledge of VB but not that great. This is all I have in mind.

{MOUSECLICK ON RANDOM ENEMY IN GAME}

{WAIT 15 SECONDS}

{MOUSECLICK ON RANDOM ENEMY IN GAME}

{WAIT 15 SECONDS} Etc.

A continuous loop.

Getting the endless loop and wait X amount of seconds part is no problem, but clicking a random object or enemy in the game threw me off.

Edited by DevilSoul

Use some of the following functions:

MouseClick ( "button" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] )
;click in a certain x,y

While 1
;Start loop

Wend
;end loop

PixelSearch ( left, top, right, bottom, color [, shade-variation] [, step]] )
;search a rectangle for a certain color, and the shade-variation is a number between 1-255 to allow other colors when found.

Sleep ( delay )
;pause the script (wait a number of milliseconds, 1000 milliseconds = 1 second)

Most of these were strait from the help file

Ah Thanks, I made a simple little spam tool with those tutorials that opens notepad 180 times and makes the mouse cursor go berserk. :-)

Anyway, I might be able to do it now.

So basically would this work...?

;Thang Global Bot.
While 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0x00008B, 10 )
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf
MouseClick("left")
Sleep("15000")
WEnd

0x00008B = The color of the monsters that I kill, which is dark blue variation.

MouseClick("left") = Left click on the mouse is the main attack function, Right click is for skill attacks.

Sleep("15000") = Stops for 15 seconds untill the attack function is re-activated.

One problem is, what if the script clicks other things in the game that are the color blue? How do I go about finding the exact hex color value for the mobs in the game?

Edited by DevilSoul

First off, that mouseclick left code you have just clicks in the place where you have your mouse. here is the code you need:

;Thang Global Bot.
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
While 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0x00008B, 10 )
If $coord <> 1 Then
    If IsArray($coord) Then 
MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 2)
endif
endif
Sleep("15000")
WEnd
Func Terminate()
Exit
Endfunc

I added a hotkey to exit if something like that ever happens again. It saves you from restarting your computer. Press Escape to exit. The pixelsearch searches in rectangles. You can find the EXACT color and make it search were the enemy's are.

Edited by =sinister=

Here is a program I found that will help you get the EXACT color.

Instructions:

1. Start program

2. Go into game

3. Move cursor over the color your trying to get

4. press print screen

5. Your program's background should be the color you put your mouse over

6. put your mouse over the background of your program

7. press insert

8. You should see a tooltip with a hex code on it

9. Thats the color :o

P.S. You probably opened notepad 180 times because your mouse was over it!

Color_Program.zip

Edited by =sinister=

Thanks allot it works now. By the way I didn't say I opened notepad 180 times while trying to make the Thang bot I did it as a test to make my own little spam tool. That was one of the first things I've ever made with AutoIT.

And the color thing isn't working right up untill when I am supposed to press Insert, nothing happens when I do it.

Ok, my friend just tested the program. He told me it worked, it managed to kill one monster but then it stopped working after that. You have to guide it a bit.

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...11170456621.jpg

Edited by DevilSoul

Glad I could help. I'll download this game, and create a bot that will work everytime, i'll even make it a little fancy with a GUI.

Creating a bot is a great way to start with autoit! Infact, I started by creating a bot for World of Warcraft! I have like, 10 bots for WoW now, currently working. So if you ever need any help with game interference, come talk to me. Im currently seeing how to send mouse clicks to games while minimized.

Edited by =sinister=

Hi all! Sinister do you play on official server? Because i was thinking warden detect AutoIT script, so i didn't tried making a bot.

I just began a bot in C for RF Online (www.rf-online.com), i managed to chech in memory hp and mp values, and to emulate touch to drink potions, but i didn't succed in making a pixelsearch function. For thos who need i know hot to send keys to a minimized program in C.

Sinister i need your help for wow bot if it's secure, but i don't know how autoit emule keystroke, so i don't know if it's secue :o.

Thanks

Hi all! Sinister do you play on official server? Because i was thinking warden detect AutoIT script, so i didn't tried making a bot.

I just began a bot in C for RF Online (www.rf-online.com), i managed to chech in memory hp and mp values, and to emulate touch to drink potions, but i didn't succed in making a pixelsearch function. For thos who need i know hot to send keys to a minimized program in C.

Sinister i need your help for wow bot if it's secure, but i don't know how autoit emule keystroke, so i don't know if it's secue :o.

Thanks

I don't think it is possible for warden to detect automated key presses... If it could, then there is some severe security issues that Blizzard has passed. Infact, it would be down right illegal.

Wait, Wow as in World of Warcraft? I play that. I'm making a bot and im gonna sell it soon, maybe you can help make it and we can split the dough?

Oh, and you can send keys to minimzed programs in autoit too.

Send("WoW.exe{Enter}")

Or you can send keystrokes

ControlSend("World of Warcraft", "", "", "Bla")

And you can send mouse clicks to minimzed programs in autoit too, but it is a long script

Edited by =sinister=

; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; AutoIt Version: 3.1.0
; Author:        VirusPunk <WWW.THEGAMECRASHERS.TK>
;
; Game:
;   Thang Global.
;
; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
MsgBox(64, "Done.", "©2006 - VirusPunk.")
While 1
$start = TimerInit()
$dif = TimerDiff($start)
While 1
$coord = PixelSearch (5, 300, 1024, 560, 0x5B6B82, 30, 4)
If UBound($coord)>1 Then
MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 3)
Sleep(4000)
ExitLoop
Else
Sleep(7000)
$dif = TimerDiff($start)
If $dif > 30000 Then
ExitLoop
EndIf
EndIf
WEnd
WEnd
Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('."',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Func ShowMessage()
    MsgBox(4096,"",".")
EndFunc

Alright since I got tired of waiting, I made my own little macro that is allot better than the first one.

Some of the code was taken from the WoW macro bot, all you have to do is change the hex color to the one of the mob and it should work...

Just modify the timer settings and it should work how you want it to...

Edited by DevilSoul