My library postings

andyswarbs

To say thankyou to this most excellent fraternity/soriety I have just posted a range of library functions that I have developed. See my signature below for links. It would be nice if some of these headed into the main product. Even nicer if some were actually useful to you guys.

Nearly all functions lean heavily on the latest beta (107 as I speak). Nearly all of them lean on the wealth of examples and fully functional code that you also post here. (My apologies if I have ripped yours off without acknowledgement - let me know and I will correct.) Some include test harnesses (commented out with Scite's Ctrl-Q). I intend to provide updates from time to time.

If I was to point out two favourite routines - check out

- my recursive registry search & replace. If this gets to be fully fledged & fully tested it could become awesome.

- Run command with output streamed to two arrays.

(Links added by request of Mhz)

Licensing.au3

Extended _Max & _Min

_MsgBoxExit

Various extensions to _GuiCtrl...

Run into an array etc

Extensions to Array library, primarily in two dimensions

Version dependency calculator, _IsVer1GEVer2

User Management, answering some domain questions

Extensions to registry manipulation, including a recursive search & replace

Delimited string library

String library extensions

Terminal Server support

File library

Edited by andyswarbs

Hi,

Does that mean your ISP is unable to provide the signatures, or you have deliberately disabled them somehow...?

Best. randall

The latter. Viewing Signatures is optional in IPB forums so I turn them off. It has been a very long time since I last saw a signature.

@andyswarbs

Thankyou for the links. I'm still sorting through them as you have done alot code. And thankyou for the contribution.

:o

@andyswarbs

Thankyou for the links. I'm still sorting through them as you have done alot code. And thankyou for the contribution.

:o

It is my continued intention to publish all my core libraries under GPL.

UserCallTips:

If you want to you can load the contents of PopG_au3.user.calltips.api.txt into file "au3.user.calltips.api" in "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\api" to extend Scite4Au3 to CallTips knowledge about this library.

Edited by andyswarbs