GUI Control Styles

I have been looking through the Gui Control Styles but i cant seem to find what i need, i am working with 2 different gui's that come out at different times i have all the coding i just cant find the right controls for them the first control has to be a thin border with no close max or min option then the second 1 needs to have close control but no max (min doesnt matter).

I have been looking through the Gui Control Styles but i cant seem to find what i need, i am working with 2 different gui's that come out at different times i have all the coding i just cant find the right controls for them the first control has to be a thin border with no close max or min option then the second 1 needs to have close control but no max (min doesnt matter).

for the first one there are two choices i made... other choices are available

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate(" Type 1", 350, 340, 10, 10, $WS_POPUP + $WS_CAPTION)
GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 10, 10, 330, 280)

GUISetState()

GUICreate("Type 2", 350, 340, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST + $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 10, 10, 330, 280)
GUISetState()
While 1
    sleep(10)
WEnd

hope that helps

8)

NEWHeader1.png

GUICreate(" Type 1", 350, 340, 10, 10, $WS_POPUP + $WS_CAPTION)

GUICreate("Type 2", 350, 340, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST + $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)

You've been on the forum long enough to know that you should never add styles and to always use BitOR.