Noob scite ask

jaenster

• Developers

Au3 autochecker , How do you remove it ... with tcp is it sucks :o

Could try to make some sense and explain the issue you have with au3check and tcpip ?

By the way: it is question not ask.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

hes talking about syntax checking, i think

I understand he is talking about au3check...

I DON'T understand you want to remove AU3Check because it is reporting Warnings/Errors !!

It's like ripping out your virus scanner because it is deleting a file due to a virus infection.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I understand he is talking about au3check...

I DON'T understand you want to remove AU3Check because it is reporting Warnings/Errors !!

It's like ripping out your virus scanner because it is deleting file due to a virus infection.

yes but he doesnt like it cause it gives him alot of errors when working whit tcp..

• Developers

yes but he doesnt like it cause it gives him alot of errors when working whit tcp..

Show the errors ... that is the only way we can see if it is an issue with AU3Check or Pilot error......

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Do you mean that i make keyloggers ?

Nope... i mean what i have written: Show the script and errors you get when running au3check so we can check why you get them.

in Dutch:

Je wilt AU3check verwijderen, maar ik begrijp niet waarom. Als au3check errors geeft is daar een reden voor, dus laat het script zien die de errors heeft en de errors die je van au3check krijgt. Dan kunnen we zien waarom au3check de errors geeft.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

in dutch:

Bedankt voor nl , Ik wil hem uit hebben wegens <tcp commando's> , Waarom , Deze kent hij nog niet

Tcp commando's zijn wel bekent wanneer je de Beta versie hebt geladen en je Alt+F5 doet.

Tcp commands are known when the Beta version is loaded and Alt+F5 is pressed.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.