need some help

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate("",        120, 90)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("What's your name?", 1, 1)
$Name = GUICtrlCreateInput("",  2, 20)
$OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 1, 65, 60)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW);-1,$GUI_ACCEPTFILES) 

$msg = 0
While $msg <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
       $msg = GUIGetMsg()
       Select
       Case $msg = $OK
ExitLoop
EndSelect
WEnd
MsgBox (4096, "Hi", GUICtrlRead($Name))

I need This to be able to display "Hi, $Name. But It will only display $Name or Hi.

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

What is wrong with it?

It displays Hi as the title and shows what you enter into the input control as the msgbox message. Could you be a bit more clear as to what you would like to happen?

What you seem to be trying with GuiSetState, if the comment was removed will not work just for information.

I want The "Hi," to be displayed beside the name not in the titlebar.

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Thanks, Rambo3889 :o