Which is the best Beta?

I'm running 106 and am getting some dll errors or script execute (even examples in the help file). Any thoughts?

BBB

opps, I mean on script execute

I ran into a nasty situation earlier because the Beta overwrites the the include files of the Prod version. So if you run things under Prod, they can go wrong because the Beta include files are being used. I think the gurus are looking at making the Beta include files a completely seperate path to fix this.

:o

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

IWhich is the best Beta? Any thoughts?

The latest, of course (except when it's not ) :o

Seriously, if a beta is on the site and more than 24 hours old, it is likely the one you want. It's certainly the one you'll have to demonstrate is "broken", should you want someone to determine if you have really found a bug, or are just a (tounge in cheek) "stoopid noobie".

Of course, the release notes will have information about functions that have been altered since the previous release - if you've got production scripts running , always make sure that you have the appropriate release to recompile them w/ should it ever prove to be necessary, or be prepared to make any necessary mods before being able to recompile.

Edited by flyingboz

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

I'm running 106 and am getting some dll errors or script execute (even examples in the help file). Any thoughts?

BBB

opps, I mean on script execute

can you be more specific about the error post a script that do it?

for the include problem mentioned it could be the problem but post a script we will see.

Thanks for your cooperation.

My cristal ball cannot work on so general statement. :o