Whether it is possible to work in the program with long numbers?

zxc3

as far as i know it isn't possible

autoit can only handle numbers up to +- 2^15 (16 bit)

you could just do a little prog that divides the numbers to a value lower than that (maybe via stringlen & stringsplit - set the . to maybe the third chr)

could look like that

$input = guictrlcreateinput ("", x, y)
while 1
$len = stringlen (guictrlread($input)); useless with only 1 number
$number = stringleft (guictrlread($input), 3) & "." & stringtrimleft (guictrlread($input), 3)

this could work

good luck!

as far as i know it isn't possible

autoit can only handle numbers up to +- 2^15 (16 bit)

you could just do a little prog that divides the numbers to a value lower than that (maybe via stringlen & stringsplit - set the . to maybe the third chr)

could look like that

$input = guictrlcreateinput ("", x, y)
while 1
$len = stringlen (guictrlread($input)); useless with only 1 number
$number = stringleft (guictrlread($input), 3) & "." & stringtrimleft (guictrlread($input), 3)

this could work

good luck!

Yes it is good, but I thought, can eat ready expansion, as in Pascal for work (multiplication, division) the big numbers.

Thanks.

Yes it is good, but I thought, can eat ready expansion, as in Pascal for work (multiplication, division) the big numbers.

Thanks.

Remember computer languages have a purpose in mind, for which they are optimized. AutoIT is a scripting language for the Windows GUI environment. If you have powerfull math needs you should probably be working in a "heavier" language. Especialy if performance, processor load, memory usage, and time matter at all while doing these big number calculations.

Just a thought... :o

One way to achieve that might be scripting the use of another program's math engine, like and AutoIT script that makes calls to OpenOffice Calc or Math, MatLab, or (shudder) MS Excel.

:geek:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Remember computer languages have a purpose in mind, for which they are optimized. AutoIT is a scripting language for the Windows GUI environment. If you have powerfull math needs you should probably be working in a "heavier" language. Especialy if performance, processor load, memory usage, and time matter at all while doing these big number calculations.

Just a thought... :o

One way to achieve that might be scripting the use of another program's math engine, like and AutoIT script that makes calls to OpenOffice Calc or Math, MatLab, or (shudder) MS Excel.

:geek:

you could always just write your math into it's own function that takes 2 arguments then returns a result (and remainder or carrying number or whatever if necessary) then just call it for each position... it sounds more complex than it actually is. i'll see if i can't write something up for you real quick. what operations do you need to be able to do?

you could always just write your math into it's own function that takes 2 arguments then returns a result (and remainder or carrying number or whatever if necessary) then just call it for each position... it sounds more complex than it actually is. i'll see if i can't write something up for you real quick. what operations do you need to be able to do?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...wtopic=12956&hl= add two 64 bit numbers, divide a 64bit number by 1024, etc...