Help with VB MOD Operator to Autoit ?

pageone

Hi,

I need to create the same function as the VB MOD operator in Autoit. Is it possible

msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vblr7/html/vaoprmod.asp

I have used the round function but have the problem that it rounds up as well as down. To recreate the MOD operator i need it to only round down .. Is this possible ?

I think i have got most of the way there except for the problem of rounding up as well as down.

$callight =  ((GUICtrlRead($light) / 8) * GUICtrlRead($lvl) )-round (((GUICtrlRead($light) / 8) * GUICtrlRead($lvl) )/ 16777216)*(16777216)

Can anyone advise please.

Hi,

I need to create the same function as the VB MOD operator in Autoit. Is it possible

msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vblr7/html/vaoprmod.asp

I have used the round function but have the problem that it rounds up as well as down. To recreate the MOD operator i need it to only round down .. Is this possible ?

I think i have got most of the way there except for the problem of rounding up as well as down.

$callight =  ((GUICtrlRead($light) / 8) * GUICtrlRead($lvl) )-round (((GUICtrlRead($light) / 8) * GUICtrlRead($lvl) )/ 16777216)*(16777216)

Can anyone advise please.

$Result =Mod ( value1, value2 )

It is in the AutoIt Help