Need help with DllCall using user32.dll

I'm trying to learn more about DllCall and thought I'd start with something simple like getting the current cursor position (in screen coordinates) but since I know nothing of user32.dll (only what I've seen others do with it), I'm shooting in the dark. For now, I'll keep it simple and just work with user32.dll until I know more about functions and structures of DLL's. Can someone tell me how where I can find out about the functions of user32.dll and how I determine what to put on the DllCall line (it's structure I guess)?

This is what I have so far (it's only a guess at how the function may look like). I was hoping it would tell me the current X & Y of the cursor but as I don't know the structure of user32.dll, I can't go any further.

Func _CursorPos()
    Local $POINT = DllStructCreate("long;long")
    Local $X, $Y
    DllStructSetData($POINT, 1, $X)
    DllStructSetData($POINT, 1, $Y)
    Local $ret = DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "GetCursorPos", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($POINT))
    MsgBox(0,'',($ret[0]/65535), ($ret[1]/65535))
EndFunc

Thanks for correcting the function Larry (I was close - a good guess), however, I'm still no wiser as to the functions and structures of user32.dll (or any other dll for that matter) which is really what I would like to learn. So can anyone point me in the direction of said info.

Thanks