Graphical AutoIt Debugger

Stumpii

I think this is an old problem with SciLexer. Copying Scilexer.dll from the installation folder to the Windows System32 folder should fix this. Give it a try and see.

I copied this over, as instructed, and still gives me the error.

In fact, even when i click on 'save' w/o actually loading a script, it gives the window error.

Could possibly be an issue with my OS? I use XP Pro x64, with .NET Framework 2.0 (x64) and .net Compact Framework 3.5

Turns out, per my conversation with you, that the issue is indeed x64. I copied over that x64 dll you created and it works perfectly now :( Only bug is when you open the program and click 'save' w/o actually loading the script it errors out, instead of just ignoring it. But, other than that, it works pretty good.

Like i said in my PM to you, to test for x64, you can do the _OS_BIT2 function I showed you in the PM, and then just copy the file over as needed.

I'll keep testing on my platform and see if any of the other functionality is incompatible too. keep me updated, this looks like quite a promising script to use along side of SCITE :D

Edited by zackrspv

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

New Issue on x64:

ERROR when trying to execute a program, well, any au3 that I have (and i have many many au3's lol):

Error - The path is not of a legal form.
Error Information
Name Value
Source mscorlib
Message The path is not of a legal form.
TargetSite System.String NormalizePathFast(System.String, Boolean)
StackTrace at system.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck) at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmdocument.AddFile(String Filepath) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.LoadFile(String FilePath) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.ProcessCOmmandString(Int32 Command, String CommandString) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.WndProc(Message& m) at System>Windows.Forms.Control.ControLNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System>Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr Iparam)
User Information

Next issue:

If debug directory doesn't exist:

When opening a script using the 'Beta;' option, and running it; it compiles it and then gives an error that it cannot create the temp file; and then any subsequent runs give Error line WHATEVER opening FILE.Debug.au3 or something similar. if you create the Debug directory in the Beta/Include folder and restart the program, it works, but gives you the large error above.

Next Issue:

When clicking on: 'Step Into' it gives me the little status window and then error: 'Cannot read file to Array', and gives up.

-_-------__--_-_-____---_-_--_-__-__-_ ^^€ñ†®øÞÿ ë×阮§ wï†høµ† ƒë@®, wï†høµ† †ïmë, @ñd wï†høµ† @ †ïmïdï†ÿ ƒø® !ïƒë. €×阮 ñø†, bµ† ïñ§†ë@d wï†hïñ, ñ@ÿ, †h®øµghøµ† †hë 맧ëñ§ë øƒ !ïƒë.

New Issue on x64:

ERROR when trying to execute a program, well, any au3 that I have (and i have many many au3's lol):

Error - The path is not of a legal form.
Error Information
Name Value
Source mscorlib
Message The path is not of a legal form.
TargetSite System.String NormalizePathFast(System.String, Boolean)
StackTrace at system.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck) at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmdocument.AddFile(String Filepath) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.LoadFile(String FilePath) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.ProcessCOmmandString(Int32 Command, String CommandString) at AutoIt_Debugger.frmMain.WndProc(Message& m) at System>Windows.Forms.Control.ControLNativewindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System>Windows.Forms.Nativewindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr Iparam)
User Information

Next issue:

If debug directory doesn't exist:

When opening a script using the 'Beta;' option, and running it; it compiles it and then gives an error that it cannot create the temp file; and then any subsequent runs give Error line WHATEVER opening FILE.Debug.au3 or something similar. if you create the Debug directory in the Beta/Include folder and restart the program, it works, but gives you the large error above.

Next Issue:

When clicking on: 'Step Into' it gives me the little status window and then error: 'Cannot read file to Array', and gives up.

I tried compiling for x64, but it generated ~100 errors that do not come up when compiling for x86. I honestly do not know if I can afford the time to go through all of these when I cannot test on that system and there does not appear to be anyone other than yourself that is using that platform.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

• 2 weeks later...

New version of the debugger. Still no x64 or unicode support.

Changed: Update SciLexer.dll to v1.76.

Added: x64 support for SciLexer. Thanks to zackrspv. Other problems related to x64 still not fixed though.

Fixed: Performing any function when no active window exists results in an error. Thanks zackrspv.

Fixed: Closing the options form now saves folder settings. Thanks Banshee.

Fixed: Error notification on options paths not working for relative paths. Thanks Banshee.

Added: Insert/Delete Breakpoint to right click context menu.

Added: F1 help support using the AutoIt help.

Changed: Other tweaks

Refer to the first post for more details.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

• 1 month later...

New version of the debugger (v. 0.15.0)

Added: Saving of breakpoints between sessions.

Added: Beta/Release icon now changes state in the ribbonbar.

Added: Koda Form Designer support.

Added: Code Wizard tool.

Added: Compile with Options tool.

Fixed: Problem debugging script in the root folder of any drive. Thanks JonF.

Fixed: Double clicking in the Output window when empty causes an error. Thanks Erik.

• 2 weeks later...

New version of the debugger (v. 0.15.0)

Thanks Erik.

Just installed new version, so far I have not been able to get any response from "Step Over". Other then that, the test script seems to complete correctly. The Context Check function errors with "File 'D:\program files\AutoIt3\Beta\Au3Check.exe' does not exist." and then some more errors and exits.

Stumpii,

Hey - didnt realise this thread was so active so I will post here instead of emailing you! In case you did see my msg since loading the latest debugger (in portable mode of course) I get an error when trying to debug any script. A window pops up during the generation phase title AutoIt Error. The text is Error: Variable used without being declared.

I checked my script and indeed all the variables are declared properly, and when using the previous version of the debugger this did not happen with those same scripts.

Any ideas, what more can I do to help?

Banshee

PS it throws the error out even when debugging the supplied test script.

Edited by MrBanshee

Just installed new version, so far I have not been able to get any response from "Step Over". Other then that, the test script seems to complete correctly. The Context Check function errors with "File 'D:\program files\AutoIt3\Beta\Au3Check.exe' does not exist." and then some more errors and exits.

Okay, can you give me some more info...

Is the beta AutoIt version installed?

In the debugger, is the release or beta mode selected?

Does the file exist at 'C:\program files\AutoIt3\Beta\Au3Check.exe' (C:, not D:)

At what location is the debugger installed? Is is installed in the same basic folder struct as AutoIt? i.e. C:\Program Files\AutoIt3

What are the settings in the options dialog box? Do they actually resolve to the AutoIt install folder?

Thanks,

Stumpii

Stumpii,

Hey - didnt realise this thread was so active so I will post here instead of emailing you! In case you did see my msg since loading the latest debugger (in portable mode of course) I get an error when trying to debug any script. A window pops up during the generation phase title AutoIt Error. The text is Error: Variable used without being declared.

I checked my script and indeed all the variables are declared properly, and when using the previous version of the debugger this did not happen with those same scripts.

Any ideas, what more can I do to help?

Banshee

PS it throws the error out even when debugging the supplied test script.

Try the attached 'Create Debug Script.exe' file. Replace the copy that exists in the installation folder. This should fix it.

Create_Debug_Script.exe

Try the attached 'Create Debug Script.exe' file. Replace the copy that exists in the installation folder. This should fix it.

That fixed the original error, now I get a new one on line four of the debug.script file:

AutoIt_Debugger_CreateMessageWindow()

^ ERROR

Error: Unknown function name.

Ban

That fixed the original error, now I get a new one on line four of the debug.script file:

AutoIt_Debugger_CreateMessageWindow()

^ ERROR

Error: Unknown function name.

Ban

Fixed, the file "AutoIt Debugger Include.au3" had a leading underscore in my install folder (not sure why). I renamed the file without the underscore and bingo, its all fine again!

Ban

Fixed, the file "AutoIt Debugger Include.au3" had a leading underscore in my install folder (not sure why). I renamed the file without the underscore and bingo, its all fine again!

Ban

That does not make sense because I changed the script so that all functions are in the debug script, so the include of '_AutoIt Debugger Include.au3' is not needed.

If you examine the end of the debug script, there should be allot of code (like 17 functions) for the debugger. let me know if they are there. Can you reinstall from the installer, but delete the old folder before doing so. I wonder if installing over the top of another version in portable mode is not overwriting all files correctly.

Hi Stumpii, and congratulations for your great work !

Sorry for my bad english. Only a question :

In my ...\AutoIt3\SciTE\ folder there are only two files : 'SciTE.exe' and 'au3.keywords.properties'.

I create a file named 'au3.properties and I adding the code:

# 35 Stumpii's Graphical Debugger

command.35.*.au3=$(autoit3dir)\AutoIt Debugger\AutoIt Debugger.exe "$(FilePath)"

command.name.35.$(file.patterns.au3)=Graphical Debugger

When I want to edit an .au3 file right clicking the mouse over this file. A menu appears and SciTE open this file, but

any opcion like "debug this file" appears in the editor menu bar.

What I'm doing bad ?

Thanks a lot.

Manel(foscmgt #20741)

In my ...\AutoIt3\SciTE\ folder there are only two files : 'SciTE.exe' and 'au3.keywords.properties'.

I create a file named 'au3.properties and I adding the code:

# 35 Stumpii's Graphical Debugger

command.35.*.au3=$(autoit3dir)\AutoIt Debugger\AutoIt Debugger.exe "$(FilePath)"

command.name.35.$(file.patterns.au3)=Graphical Debugger

Sounds like your SciTE install is not complete. My SciTE folder contains 79 files. Try re-installing AutoIt and check again.

When I want to edit an .au3 file right clicking the mouse over this file. A menu appears and SciTE open this file, but

any opcion like "debug this file" appears in the editor menu bar.

This is in Explorer, I assume. When installing the 'Full' version (not 'Portable'), this menu item should appear when right clicking a file in Explorer.

i need help how to debug this?

Posted Image

#include <Array.au3>
#include <File.au3>

local $ok
$ok=_GetFolder(@AppDataDir)

Func _GetFolder($sRoot)
    Local $sFilesAndFolders, $aExemptions, $iExemption
    Local $hDatabase
    Local $tmps
    local $ok

$aExemptions = StringSplit("RECYCLER;System Volume Information", ";")

If Not FileExists($sRoot) Then
        Return SetError(1, 1, 0); Returns 0 (False), @error=1, @extended=1 (Root not found)
    Else
        $sFilesAndFolders= _FileListToArray($sRoot, "*"); Defaults to files AND folders

For $i = 1 to $aExemptions[0]
            $iExemption = _ArraySearch($sFilesAndFolders, $aExemptions[$i])
            If $iExemption > 0 Then
                _ArrayDelete($sFilesAndFolders, $iExemption)
                $sFilesAndFolders[0] -= 1
            EndIf
        Next

For $i = 1 To $sFilesAndFolders[0]
            ;check le nom de fichier
                if  StringInStr($sFilesAndFolders[$i],".nav.",False) < 1 Then
                    if  StringInStr($sFilesAndFolders[$i],".csv",False) > 0 Then 
                         $tmps=StringReplace($sFilesAndFolders[$i],"#","")
                         ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : "#" = ' & "#" & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf);### Debug Console
                         $tmps=StringReplace($tmps," ","")
                         $tmps=StringMid($tmps,1,3)
                         $ok= _lanceimport($tmps,$sFilesAndFolders[$i])
                    EndIf
                EndIf

Next

Return SetError(0, 0, 1); Returns 1 (True)

EndIf
EndFunc;==>_GetFolder

func _lanceimport($four,$fichier)
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
WinWait("Program Manager","FolderView")
If Not WinActive("Program Manager","FolderView") Then WinActivate("Program Manager","FolderView")
WinWaitActive("Program Manager","FolderView")
MouseClick("left",1231,480,2)
WinWait("Bienvenue","")
If Not WinActive("Bienvenue","") Then WinActivate("Bienvenue","")
WinWaitActive("Bienvenue","")
MouseMove(260,48)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPA

CE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPAC

E}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}onoblanc{TAB}2046")
MouseMove(147,110)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
WinSetState("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(3000)
MouseMove(262,282)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
MouseMove(164,36)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(197,95)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseClick("left",363,229,2)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseClick("left",411,105,2)
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
MouseMove(360,198)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(585,204)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}")
MouseMove(698,814)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(1143,960)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
MouseMove(448,136)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("010108")
MouseMove(724,152)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(726,136)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(528,333)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(480,282)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send($four)
MouseMove(563,301)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(719,303)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(717,296)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
If Not WinActive("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :") Then WinActivate("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
WinWaitActive("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
Send("\\servfrei\users\Navision Paramétrage Achat - Vente 2008\A IMPORTER SUR NAVISION\ELEC\A IMPORTER OLIVIER\TARIFS\")
send($fichier)
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Imp. non stckés+fam.frs SOCODA]","Imp. non stckés+fam.")
WinWaitClose("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
MouseMove(1043,962)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
sleep(100)
WinWait("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
If Not WinActive("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","") Then WinActivate("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
WinWaitActive("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
WinWaitClose("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
MouseMove(297,60)
MouseMove(1279,37)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Marketing Frei Sodia")
MouseMove(1275,18)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
return 1
EndFunc

Sounds like your SciTE install is not complete. My SciTE folder contains 79 files. Try re-installing AutoIt and check again.

O.K. I had installed only AutoIt3 with a little SciTE installation. Re-installing SciTE4AutoIt3.exe was solved the problem.

This is in Explorer, I assume. When installing the 'Full' version (not 'Portable'), this menu item should appear when right clicking a file in Explorer.

Yes. It works perfectly. Sorry for your time, and another lot of thanks.

Manel(foscmgt #20741)

i need help how to debug this?

Posted Image

#include <Array.au3>
#include <File.au3>

local $ok
$ok=_GetFolder(@AppDataDir)

Func _GetFolder($sRoot)
    Local $sFilesAndFolders, $aExemptions, $iExemption
    Local $hDatabase
    Local $tmps
    local $ok

$aExemptions = StringSplit("RECYCLER;System Volume Information", ";")

If Not FileExists($sRoot) Then
        Return SetError(1, 1, 0); Returns 0 (False), @error=1, @extended=1 (Root not found)
    Else
        $sFilesAndFolders= _FileListToArray($sRoot, "*"); Defaults to files AND folders

For $i = 1 to $aExemptions[0]
            $iExemption = _ArraySearch($sFilesAndFolders, $aExemptions[$i])
            If $iExemption > 0 Then
                _ArrayDelete($sFilesAndFolders, $iExemption)
                $sFilesAndFolders[0] -= 1
            EndIf
        Next

For $i = 1 To $sFilesAndFolders[0]
        ;check le nom de fichier
                if  StringInStr($sFilesAndFolders[$i],".nav.",False) < 1 Then
                    if  StringInStr($sFilesAndFolders[$i],".csv",False) > 0 Then 
                         $tmps=StringReplace($sFilesAndFolders[$i],"#","")
                         ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : "#" = ' & "#" & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf);### Debug Console
                         $tmps=StringReplace($tmps," ","")
                         $tmps=StringMid($tmps,1,3)
                         $ok= _lanceimport($tmps,$sFilesAndFolders[$i])
                    EndIf
                EndIf

Next

Return SetError(0, 0, 1); Returns 1 (True)

EndIf
EndFunc;==>_GetFolder

func _lanceimport($four,$fichier)
Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
WinWait("Program Manager","FolderView")
If Not WinActive("Program Manager","FolderView") Then WinActivate("Program Manager","FolderView")
WinWaitActive("Program Manager","FolderView")
MouseClick("left",1231,480,2)
WinWait("Bienvenue","")
If Not WinActive("Bienvenue","") Then WinActivate("Bienvenue","")
WinWaitActive("Bienvenue","")
MouseMove(260,48)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPA

CE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPAC

E}{BACKSPACE}{BACKSPACE}onoblanc{TAB}2046")
MouseMove(147,110)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
If Not WinActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état") Then WinActivate("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
WinWaitActive("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état")
WinSetState("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","Barre d'état", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep(3000)
MouseMove(262,282)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(164,36)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(197,95)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseClick("left",363,229,2)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseClick("left",411,105,2)
MouseMove(360,198)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(585,204)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}{PGUP}")
MouseMove(698,814)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(1143,960)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(448,136)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send("010108")
MouseMove(724,152)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(726,136)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(528,333)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(480,282)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Send($four)
MouseMove(563,301)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(719,303)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(717,296)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
WinWait("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
If Not WinActive("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :") Then WinActivate("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
WinWaitActive("Dataport Import File Name","Fichiers de &type :")
Send("\\servfrei\users\Navision Paramétrage Achat - Vente 2008\A IMPORTER SUR NAVISION\ELEC\A IMPORTER OLIVIER\TARIFS\")
send($fichier)
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWaitClose("FREI-SODIAM - Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision - [Object Designer]","Marketing Frei Sodia")
MouseMove(1043,962)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
sleep(100)
WinWait("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
If Not WinActive("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","") Then WinActivate("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
WinWaitActive("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
WinWaitClose("Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision","")
MouseMove(297,60)
MouseMove(1279,37)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
MouseMove(1275,18)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
return 1
EndFunc
Try this work around:

hi Stumpii, the link for download the source doesn't work

I decided not to put the source up because the program is far from completion.

• 2 weeks later...