Graphical AutoIt Debugger

Stumpii

Problems with version 0.18.0

in the Class Viewer i have some blank variable and when i select one of them i have this error:

Posted Image Posted Image

when i run debug with F5 i have this error:

Posted Image

I will fix the variables problem in the next version. Until then, don't double click on them! I think you may have some $ symbols in the code comments that the program thinks are variables.

The problem when running is probably because of the path settings being wrong in the options dialog. Can you check the paths that you have are correct. I will add some better checking in the future.

Thanks,

Stumpii

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

thanks stumpii ;)

but i don't have $ symbol in code comment

If you don't mind, send me the file and I will investigate. If you don't want to, then the variable list is generated from any $ sign followed by a char, so "I wish I had lots of $" would cause problems in the code, as would "Sales forcast for Nov in $", etc. The code would think these are variables, even though they are not.

“Give a man a script; you have helped him for today. Teach a man to script; and you will not have to hear him whine for help.”AutoIt4UE - Custom AutoIt toolbar and wordfile for UltraEdit/UEStudio users.AutoIt Graphical Debugger - A graphical debugger for AutoIt.SimMetrics COM Wrapper - Calculate string similarity.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

please tell me why i am get this screen

Posted Image

Did you look at the error report tab?

Stumpii

I quickly tested v.19RC1. It looks really good!

I have a suggestion. Make a button to clear the trace window. It seems to sort kinda by linenumber, so if you run a script more than once, the output from the new run is mixed in by line number with the old output. Currently the only way to clear the trace window is to restart the debugger.

Also, what is the output window used for? I thought maybe console output, but I don't see anything from my ConsoleWrite() lines.

Keep up the good work!

I quickly tested v.19RC1. It looks really good!

I have a suggestion. Make a button to clear the trace window. It seems to sort kinda by linenumber, so if you run a script more than once, the output from the new run is mixed in by line number with the old output. Currently the only way to clear the trace window is to restart the debugger.

Also, what is the output window used for? I thought maybe console output, but I don't see anything from my ConsoleWrite() lines.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I will change so that the trace clears when the program is run. The order is actually execution order, so the next time it runs the new lines should be added to the bottom. It will be better clearing each time.

The output window is really reading back output from 3rd party tools (like when you compile). I will see if I can get it monitor the debugged program output also.

Ah, execution order, that makes sense. But no, the new run is not added to the bottom. It mixes in with the current content. For example, running the "Test Script 1" twice results in the line numbers column looking like

12 - first run

13 - first run

12 - second run

13 - second run

14 - second run

14 - first run

EDIT - I got it. It's adding the new run one line up from the bottom (see above).

Example running it 3 times. Lines are denoted "line-run". So 2-1 means line number 2, first run.

1-1

2-1

1-3

2-3

3-3

1-2

2-2

3-2

3-1

I agree. On trying it, it is in the wrong order. Will try to make it clear when starting the script.

v1.19.RC2 available for download (check First post), or just run the program and it will prompt for download.

Changes:

Added: Added basic ConsoleWrite monitoring and loggin in the output window.

Fixed: Trace now clears each time the script is run.

Added: Added reload document button to ribbon.

Changed: All external tools clear the output window before running the external tool.

how did you do the office 2007 graphics ?

It's a really nice gui :)

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

G'day Stumpii

Great program! I've been looking for somthing like it since I found AutoIT.

BUT................ there is always a BUT :-)

I've got a script the includes a script that includes a UDF. Trouble is using the debugger it's falsely sets the @ScriptName macro as the name of the last script. (example below).

It works perfectly in SciTE.

Test.au3

;Test.au3

Global $var0 = True

#include <Test1.au3>

MsgBox(0, "Info", "ScriptFullPath = " & @ScriptFullPath & @cr & "ScriptName = " & @ScriptName & @CR & "var0 = " & $var0 & @CR & "var1 = " & $var1 & @CR & "var2 = " & $var2)

Test1.au3

;Test1.au3

#include <Test2.au3>

Global $var1 = True

Test2.au3

;test2.au3

Global $var2 = True

Thanks!

John Morrison

how did you do the office 2007 graphics ?

It's a really nice gui :)

WinFormsRibbon

New version 0.19.0RC3 released. See first post.

Changes:

Fixed: @ScriptName reference not working with #Includes. Thanks to storme.

Fixed: @ScriptName did not have file extension.

Changed: Middle click on document tab now closes au3 file (similar to Firefox tab operation).

Changed: Output window scrolls to top after context check to show top results.