PLEASE HELP, LOOKING FOR SOUND COMPARISON

I was hoping that there might be a dos version of the program where I can direct it to two wav files to return the percent of simalarity... Please Help. you guys are lame, I just want to know if there is a premade dos app or something that can help. or atlease tell me if there is commands like that for VB or something

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

wow this really shows how you guys can support. Thanks a lot. why don't you guys just find an other forum and make fun of people there, losers

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

wow this really shows how you guys can support. Thanks a lot. why don't you guys just find an other forum and make fun of people there, losers

See, the thing is, once you make a real question with enough detail for third-parties who can't read your mind to know exactly what you're trying to do, you'll get some help.

Caps Lock never helps. Really.

Oh, and calling people lame because you can't form a sentence isn't going to get you help either.

Why is it that when u say something like this, you have caps lock off, you have complete sentences and we can understand u, but for your support question, you had caps lock on, un-complete sentences and we could'nt understand you?

oh, and you wonder why people aren't helping.

its not like anyone has an obligation to help you. Surprisingly, you could try being respectful. Just an idea.

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

I used this program as part a phone ring detection process.

http://www.storm.ca/~iarumsr2/fftsw.html#Gram

you could do a PixelChecksum of two gram windows, it might work... just trying to help. if you go this route though its going to suck... it took forever to get it to detect 440hz (a phone ringing) correctly in my autoit program.

I did some cursory search in Google (it is not my project), I searched for "Audio Analysis Freeware", it took longer than I had planned to spend, because I found some other stuff I am interested in. Anyway here is a link to a freeware oscilloscope. There is a lot of software out there, most of it is for burning and copying CDs and DVDs. There is also a fair bit of free or inexpensive analysis ware out there too.

Why don't you spend some time reviewing what is there?

Gene

I WAS HOPING THAT THERE MIGHT BE A DOS VERSION OF THE PROGRAM WHERE I CAN DIRECT IT TO TWO WAV FILES TO RETURN A PERCENT OF SIMALARITY... PLEASE HELP. you guys are lame, I just want to know if there is a premade dos app or something that can help. or atlease tell me if there is commands like that for VB or something

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

Thank you guys, and I am sorry for being so rude.

The thing I wanted to do though was take the media functions to record sound then have it countinously listen for the sound back aleast about 60% similarity. so I want to be able to tell the script to run the program with this first file that I would be waiting for and the second file be live sound coming in to compare to the first file.

Thanks again.

AND SORRY AGAIN... just joking, caps is off :o

Here is another link you should check. And yet another.

Gene

Thank you guys, and I am sorry for being so rude.

The thing I wanted to do though was take the media functions to record sound then have it countinously listen for the sound back aleast about 60% similarity. so I want to be able to tell the script to run the program with this first file that I would be waiting for and the second file be live sound coming in to compare to the first file.

Thanks again.

AND SORRY AGAIN... just joking, caps is off :o

Edited by Gene

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

Here is another link you should check. And yet another.

Gene

Thank you very much, I am checking them out now

Ok, I have given up on sound comparison. I have found cool porgrams but none that could directly help.

So I would like you ask anyone out there if there is a way to use the Microsoft Direct Speech Recognition and/or the Microsoft Direct Text-to-Speech engines.

Can I use a dll call or an activex objcreate?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank You.

I WAS HOPING THAT THERE MIGHT BE A DOS VERSION OF THE PROGRAM WHERE I CAN DIRECT IT TO TWO WAV FILES TO RETURN A PERCENT OF SIMALARITY... PLEASE HELP. you guys are lame, I just want to know if there is a premade dos app or something that can help. or atlease tell me if there is commands like that for VB or something

Can you EDIT this post to normal ? With out CAPS , maby can you make an bot that write without caps..

-Jaenster , Respect

-jaenster