What's the code to open the cd tray?

bucky002

Here's a test: don't start the program, but move the whole thing into the startup dir (any of them). Then, log on to another user. See if the program is running. If not, log back on to your username, and see if it is running. If it is still not running, restart and log on to any name. It should be running after the restart if it didn't work before.

Let me know which (if any) works.

I think this is my startup directory, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup, but when I went there, the shortcut was already there.

I guess I'll try it again.

Should I start it so it's in my task tray thing or just leave as is?

Thanks I appreciate your help.

It started on my user, but not anyone elses.

Need to have the exe where any user's profile can execute it, then make a short-cut to it in the startup folder as the other users had posted, but if the exe is not where any profile can execute it putting the short-cut in the start-up won't do any good.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Are you logged in as yourself when you do this or as admin? Try logging in as admin and then put the compiled script in the startup folder for all users.

[font="Verdana"]People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - George Benard Shaw[/font]