Internet Network Utility Client

billmez

I can't make this program work. I get "Variable used without being declared". What am I missing?

The author of this code was "last seen" on this forum: 23rd December 2007

I would not expect too much support.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• 4 weeks later...

Use these includes:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Include <GuiEdit.au3>

[font="Century Gothic"]quisnam est quantum stultus , balatro vel balatro quisnam insistovolubilis in solum rideo risi risum----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Portable Command Line Tool[/font]

great program, but when I try to use the Network Information feature it makes the program hang. I can't quit or do anything else, it displays the info, at least some of it, but it forces the focus on the text box to the bottom of the box, I can only view the information it displays if I hold the slider to the top of the box.

I'm not sure what causes it to hang exactly, but if you need to know any specific system info to try and figure it out, let me know.

Same here...seems to hang and data returned in the window appears to be continuously trying to scroll. very nice other than that though, I intend to incorporate into a group of workstations that have very low level / low tech users and require constant troubleshooting.

• 3 years later...

You need to make the same change as above for all of the occurrences of StdoutRead. You should also change the test right after it to check for a non-zero return instead of -1.

If you check for @extended > 0 (around line 180 in the Case $msg = $netitem code) you can filter out the blank lines at the start of the network info.