Argh! I cant find how to do this!

maed

Im sure if i searched my hardest i can find it thru the forums but i am looking for the things to do this.

There is a button on the page called Recruit and i have checked the properties of the thing and it doesnt show the url it leads to (in fact its random every time) but all i can find out is that i need it to select the button or something and hit enter possibly. I have made something similar to this that auto clicks everything but for that to work u have to have certain resolution browser, toolbars etc. and i wanan give this to my fellow alliance members to use.

Edit: forgot to say i dont want it to use the mouse at all. Im searching my best in the autoit help but not finding so ill keep on searchin >.<

Edited by maed

Im sure if i searched my hardest i can find it thru the forums but i am looking for the things to do this.

There is a button on the page called Recruit and i have checked the properties of the thing and it doesnt show the url it leads to (in fact its random every time) but all i can find out is that i need it to select the button or something and hit enter possibly. I have made something similar to this that auto clicks everything but for that to work u have to have certain resolution browser, toolbars etc. and i wanan give this to my fellow alliance members to use.

Edit: forgot to say i dont want it to use the mouse at all. Im searching my best in the autoit help but not finding so ill keep on searchin >.<

hahahaha trying to make a darkthrone clicker huh? I need one too!

note to anyone that makes this script: The button is disabeledfor about 2 seconds before you can click on it, also, after about 5 fast clicks it will come up with a page about blocking bots and u need to click this link to continue... the url of that link is: http://www.darkthrone.com/recruiter/recrui...1&ticket=959062 <<< that number is the random #.

I can give several suggestions:

First: tell your guys to use the same resolution.

Second, use the window info tool to see what the ID of the button is. If it doesn't have a ID, then use step 4

Third, use a control click, with a delay between clicks, or use mouseclick

Forth, the button has the same look to it each time, then use PixelGetColor to see when the button is active, then use a mouseclick with a delay.

• Moderators

Second, use the window info tool to see what the ID of the button is. If it doesn't have a ID, then use step 4

Forth, the button has the same look to it each time, then use PixelGetColor to see when the button is active, then use a mouseclick with a delay.

And if they won't... Just change it on them anyway!! :o

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol ive done this already all but the pixel get color,the thing i currently use is something withh to many requirements aka resolution, browser, certain toolbars and it mouse clicks but i dun want it to click mouses

note to anyone that makes this script: The button is disabeledfor about 2 seconds before you can click on it, also, after about 5 fast clicks it will come up with a page about blocking bots and u need to click this link to continue... the url of that link is: http://www.darkthrone.com/recruiter/recrui...1&ticket=959062 <<< that number is the random #.

there is a site that has 6 frames open of the recruiter ill have it click one frame pause half sec and do that untill the 6th one is done then it will wait 2 seconds just to make sure its loaded up and then start over, the mouse one i use now has no problems other than requirements, i dont get any dont use bot messages or nothing so i got the delays down