[Report] But Report in v3.1.1.109 (Beta)

Bug Report

Software Release Version: v3.1.1.109 (Beta)

In the documentation for function GUICtrlCreateButton, it says that you can have $BS_PUSHBUTTON for the style option. When the code runs, it can't find it. I checked GUIConstants.au3 and found there is a $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON defined.

End Report

I think I'll blame GreenMachine here. He was the one who suggested using the Beta version due to the wealth of function calls available. Granted, no software is perfect, but this does come close.

Later.

The Maelstorm

• Moderators

; Button

Global Const $BS_BOTTOM = 0x0800

Global Const $BS_CENTER = 0x0300

Global Const $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON = 0x0001

Global Const $BS_LEFT = 0x0100

Global Const $BS_MULTILINE = 0x2000

Global Const $BS_PUSHBOX = 0x000A

Global Const $BS_PUSHLIKE = 0x1000

Global Const $BS_RIGHT = 0x0200

Global Const $BS_RIGHTBUTTON = 0x0020

Global Const $BS_TOP = 0x0400

Global Const $BS_VCENTER = 0x0C00

Global Const $BS_FLAT = 0x8000

Global Const $BS_ICON = 0x0040

Global Const $BS_BITMAP = 0x0080

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Bug Report

In the documentation for function GUICtrlCreateButton, it says that you can have $BS_PUSHBUTTON for the style option. When the code runs, it can't find it. I checked GUIConstants.au3 and found there is a $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON defined.

End Report

I think I'll blame GreenMachine here. He was the one who suggested using the Beta version due to the wealth of function calls available. Granted, no software is perfect, but this does come close.

Later.

1. If you really think this is worth "Bug Report" status, post it in the Bug Report forum, not here.

2. If you didn't notice, this difference in documentation is the same in the production version - it has nothing to do with being beta.

3. You can't possibly be blaming one person for suggesting to use a better piece of software. I had nothing to do with the actual formation of the beta version, as I am not a developer, and you didn't have to follow my advice and get the beta version. If you are really stupid enough to blame me for suggesting something helpful, you really shouldn't be here. However, if you are just going to blindly follow other people's every whim, here's another piece of advice: go back to version 2. It's "so great and full of fancy features." Also - if the beta just isn't perfect enough for you, why are you using it?

• Moderators

Yep answered the question past my bedtime... see what selective speed reading does for you, it's like at the end of the month, when I have to pay all my bills, I selectively read what amount I should pay :o!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Bug Report

End Report

Later.

to look as a button a control must have the BS_DEFBUTTON style so It is forced You don't need to worry about.

I will see what I can do for the doc. :o

3. You can't possibly be blaming one person for suggesting to use a better piece of software. I had nothing to do with the actual formation of the beta version, as I am not a developer, and you didn't have to follow my advice and get the beta version. If you are really stupid enough to blame me for suggesting something helpful, you really shouldn't be here. However, if you are just going to blindly follow other people's every whim, here's another piece of advice: go back to version 2. It's "so great and full of fancy features." Also - if the beta just isn't perfect enough for you, why are you using it?

There's just one thing that I have to say...

IT WAS A JOKE

The Maelstorm