Question

Sardith

I wanted to know if it was possible to capture a screen shot or something of the sort. Real time or Screen shot. Then if the text was found on screen. Like "Hello" or something then it used a send command. Is that possible, or is there only pixel search?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

I think you would have to use pixel search and write some OCR code to search for the characters, very complicated.

What is it that you need to get the "word(s)" from?

Maybe you can look at WinExists(), WinGetText(), or ControlGetText() functions.

Well it's for a game. I want it to send a key string if it see's "hello" on the screen.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

It's for Darkages. (Darkages.com) Pretty much, it's so a friend of mine, if I type "Hello" or he does, then it sends a combo "d123456789", from my char and his char at the same time.

I need a way so that it searchs the screen, and if it finds "Hello" then it send's the combo. If not it, just continues to look.

Edited by Sardith