Game Bot - Builder

Valuater

Blyind...

I checked out that game... it's funny

anyway, it needs to be searched in 9 individual squares so each key could be pressed individually and Game Bot Builder was not designed to do this. So, it would be a whole new prog, not just a "revision"

use the new info you have found, try your luck and post in the general help and support forum when you have questions

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anytime I try to use the bot(f9) it will immediately pin my cursor into the top right corner of my screen. =/

The exact same thing happens to me...

Show me your ini file, that way I can test your set-up

******* this works

BugHeads

[Colors]
1=0x00CC00
2=0x00CC00
3=0x00CC00
4=0x00CC00
5=0x00CC00
6=0x00CC00
7=0x00CC00
8=0x00CC00
9=0x00CC00
10=0x00CC00
[Settings]
Run=1
Launcher=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/mindlessviolence
Left=106
Top=224
Right=910
Bottom=722
Vary=30
CWait=0
Wait=0
Skip=2

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 3 months later...

Hello I was wondering would it be possible to add a left mouse click every time the bot left click 5 time? exemple I left click 5 monster then the bot left mouse click 1 time on nothing? thanks :)

Because every 5 gun shots I need to reload and to do that I need to left click on the screen and it will reload thank you =)

Just make the last color the "screen color" and it will click the screen

( out of the 10 total colors choices )

8)

I know but if I do that some time it will shoot on the floor color and I will miss a shot I need my accurency to be perfect to pass the level

• 2 months later...

getting this error when i try to run the code from sciTE or from a compiled .exe

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3(14,111) : WARNING: $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES: possibly used before declaration.

$Gamebot = GUICreate("GameBot - Builder by, QTasc v" & $ver, 392, 402, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3(14,111) : ERROR: $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES: undeclared global variable.

$Gamebot = GUICreate("GameBot - Builder by, QTasc v" & $ver, 392, 402, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

any ideas

"Time Is God"

• 3 months later...

getting this error when i try to run the code from sciTE or from a compiled .exe

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3(14,111) : WARNING: $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES: possibly used before declaration.

~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3(14,111) : ERROR: $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES: undeclared global variable.

~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\My AutoIT\Others Scripts to learn from\Game Bot Builder.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

any ideas

updated to ver 1.0.3

fixed includes to current Autoit version.

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ahhmm... question sir. valuater

how to enable gamebot - builder in a mmorpg.. i will use it for flyff..

and sir, your autoit 123 demo having an error... i cant run it..

Sorry, I do not know anything about mmorpg or flyff... I do know that there are many on-line games that have GameGuard and that protection will not allow "Autoit' to run at the same time.... other than that, I can't offer any assistance on those trwo names.

As for the Autoit 1-2-3, it was called a virus by AVG about a week ago and that should be cleared up now. Do you have AVG Anti-Virus?... have you tried Autoit 1-2-3 recently?

Thx

Valuater

8)

NEWHeader1.png

no possible hope for flyff bot? :D sigh...

yes i have AVG; but i always turn it off...

this is the error in Autoit-123-Demo26(down)

file removed error #1

autoit has encountered a *TERMINAL* Error

and will now CLOSE!!!

click ok

then

Major Error #Three

you need to speak to valuater now!

or, this program will not run!

Autoit-123-Demo21 << ive finish this but also have errors..

Edited by askylitdrive18