is any one familiar with

dose any one know how to make a auto attack for it

First step - figure out step by step the method for attacking by hand (while you're actually sitting there and attacking).

Pay special attention to any image-recognition you do, because that will have to be done with pixels, not whole images.

Take note of what keys/mouseclicks you need to attack with.

Write all that down. You'll need it.

An auto-attacking script for a game is tough - you have to think like a computer, go step by step, get each little element of the attack.

well its relitvly easy its just pressing b and r and then waiting and doing it over again but i have it set up to atl tab to the game and its set to type and it dosnt is there any thing i need to set up diff

this is what i have

send("!{TAB}")

send("{b}")

send("{r}")

sleep(100)

instead of alt+tab... just make the program active and press F9

; Press Esc to terminate script, F9 to "run/pause"

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{F9}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

;;;; Body of program would go here;;;;
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = Not $Paused
    While $Paused
        ToolTip('Script is "Running"', 0, 0)
        Send("{b}")
        Send("{r}")
        Sleep(100)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc  ;==>TogglePause

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc  ;==>Terminate

8)

NEWHeader1.png

well its relitvly easy its just pressing b and r and then waiting and doing it over again but i have it set up to atl tab to the game and its set to type and it dosnt is there any thing i need to set up diff

this is what i have

send("!{TAB}")

send("{b}")

send("{r}")

sleep(100)

Ok, if it's really that easy, then you're on your way already. I was thinking about some other games I know, such as Diablo II, where you have to do a lot of work in order to get yourself out of town, to an enemy, find the enemy (which is always moving), and attack the enemy.

But, I also have a feeling that the game you're playing does not simply consist of pressing b and r over and over again, because 1 that's way too simple, and 2 that would make for a really boring game.

So, I'm assuming you want your program to do more than just press b and r for you. You likely want the program to run the whole game as a bot (that's what most people do). So like I said in my first post, you need to pay attention to every step related to attacking, including getting to the attack, selecting your attack (if there are multiple), attacking, and doing whatever after the attack. Keep going....

Ok, if it's really that easy, then you're on your way already. I was thinking about some other games I know, such as Diablo II, where you have to do a lot of work in order to get yourself out of town, to an enemy, find the enemy (which is always moving), and attack the enemy.

But, I also have a feeling that the game you're playing does not simply consist of pressing b and r over and over again, because 1 that's way too simple, and 2 that would make for a really boring game.

So, I'm assuming you want your program to do more than just press b and r for you. You likely want the program to run the whole game as a bot (that's what most people do). So like I said in my first post, you need to pay attention to every step related to attacking, including getting to the attack, selecting your attack (if there are multiple), attacking, and doing whatever after the attack. Keep going....

well its not relly the whole game that is just the attacking part of it bc you can just stand there and press b and r and it locks on and attacks since i have a archer it stands in one place and attacks but i dont want to go in to something deep i just want to be able to run this thing and walk away from comp.

if some one could dl the game and try to make something for me i would highly aprciate them i have tryed