Please Help, Autoit Error Unknown Command

I know that you all have probably seen hundreds if not thousands of FFXI Fishing bot problems. As someone who is interested in learning scripting and programming this intrigues me, as another who believes botting is wrong understand my motivation is just to save me keystrokes not leave the system on all night... sorry little sphele for those whom actually care...

ANYWAYS onto my problem

I have taken the following script posted below and converted it to a exe however when I execute the file I receive the follwoing error as a windows popup...

AutoIT Error

Line: 1

Sleep(100000);give time to open FFXI

Error: Unknown Command

Please assist in ramifying this error the entire script is posted below

Sleep(100000) ;give time to open FFXI

$fisha = 2;

$event = 0;

$bite = 0;

$failsafe=0;

$nobait = 0;

WinWaitActive("FFXiApp");

While $fisha > 1

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 40);

Send ("!1"); fishing macro

$event = 0;

$failsafe = 0;

$nobait = 0;

Do

Sleep(250);

If PixelGetColor(22,994) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(108,996) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(228,997) = 16777215 Then

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 40);

Sleep(Random(3000,3200));

Send("{ENTER}");

Sleep(5400);

EndIf

If PixelGetColor(43,997) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(83,998) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(175,999) = 16777215 Then

Sleep(Random(5100,5400));You lost your catch. Finish and speed things up a little.

$event = 1;

EndIf

If PixelGetColor(37,1000) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(77,1000) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(180,998) = 16777215 Then

Sleep(Random(5100,5400));You didn't catch anything. Finish and speed things up a little.

$event = 1;

EndIf

If PixelGetColor(47,1000) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(142,999) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(330,997) = 16777215 Then

$nobait = 1;You ran out of bait so let's get ready to change it.

EndIf

If PixelGetColor(43,995) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(71,997) = 16777215 AND PixelGetColor(84,995) = 16777215 Then

autosort()

Sleep(Random(2100,2200));

$event = 1;You caught something so now autosort, sleep a bit, and finish the event.

EndIf

$failsafe = $failsafe+1;

If $failsafe = 175 Then

$event = 1;

EndIf

Until $event = 1

sleep(2000);

If $nobait = 1 Then

Send("!2");change bait

EndIf

WEnd

Func autosort()

Sleep(9000);

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 0235);

Send ("!i");

Sleep(0250);

Send ("{NUMPADADD}");

Sleep (0250);

Send ("{ENTER}");

sleep(0350);

Send ( "a" );

sleep(0350);

Send ("{ENTER}");

sleep(0250);

Send ("{ESCAPE}");

sleep(0250);

Send ("{ESCAPE}");

Sleep (0250);

EndFunc

Edited by Lagolas

• Developers

Easiest is when you create a file with and .au3 extention..

Then you will be able to do a rightmouseclick compile.

You can easily check with which compiler you have compiled it..

Just look at the fileversion of the compile program....

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So basically create the .ini file and then right click and compile it then create the .exe?

INI file ???????????????

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thats what i have been doing creating a ini file and then taking that and making it a exe file through AutoIT, if this is where I am wrong please advise that is the only way i can figure out how to make a script

• Developers

Thats what i have been doing creating a ini file and then taking that and making it a exe file through AutoIT, if this is where I am wrong please advise that is the only way i can figure out how to make a script

Running Scripts

When you start AutoIt you will be asked to open a script file.  A script file is a simple text file containing AutoIt keywords and functions that tell AutoIt what you want it to do.  Script files are created in a simple text editor such as notepad.exe or a much better alternative.

Although AutoIt v3 scripts are just plain-text files they are usually given the file extension .au3 to help tell the difference between a script and a text file.  If you used the full installer to install AutoIt you can execute an AutoIt script simply by double-clicking it.  There are also various options to open, edit, or compile a script if you right-click on the .au3 file.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

It is a AutoIT file, but it appears I had version 2.64 installed. I went back redownloaded version 3 and the script seems to be running now. Thanks guys for all your help.

Edited by Lagolas

• 3 months later...
Guest FFmaster

ok i kno u guys have prolly gotten hundreds of these but is it posible to link a macro? i am a ps2 user and i am not intending on leaving it alone it is only to save my poor lil fingers from hitting the same keyes all night.

ok i kno u guys have prolly gotten hundreds of these but is it posible to link a macro? i am a ps2 user and i am not intending on leaving it alone it is only to save my poor lil fingers from hitting the same keyes all night.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how AutoIt has anything at all to do with a PS2. AutoIt is a computer scripting language that will only run under windows (perhaps some aspects under *nix with wine... not sure.) There is no way AutoIt could interact with your PS2 unless you somehow managed to get windows installed on it.

Also, a note about these fishing bots: You will run into countless problems if you use the scripts that you find in the closed gaming forum!!! They all suck, were created by people that had no clue how to use the language, and are filled with bad programming, useless code, and a waste of space. They might work to an extent, but they all are written in some of the worst code I have ever seen. And this is comming from someone who helps newbies out on this forum.

If you really want to change anything in the code, start by reading the helpfile. Especially the getting started section, and the few sections that follow. Gaming bots are usually very complex, so you need to know a lot more about the language before you start editing/ creating one.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.