Need a chatting macro

ClonXy

i need a script that can point to GameSpy Arcade 2.0.3 and types in "www.freewebs.com/clonxy" every 30 minutes. Please upload, because when i make a script from notepad, it wont open with autoit :o

Umm, do you have any idea how annoying those are? Most people dont like them and that really isnt what you should be doing with autoit. I for one won't help you.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

i need a script that can point to GameSpy Arcade 2.0.3 and types in "www.freewebs.com/clonxy" every 30 minutes. Please upload, because when i make a script from notepad, it wont open with autoit :o

Welcome to the Forums

instead of using note pad you should get Scite Editor

most scripts given here in the forums run on Beta Version ( very stable)

to get these and learn alot quickly go here

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048#

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

well a few posts down it was made for someone else, why won't it be made for me? :S.. or are u just trying to bring ur post up?

No I am not trying to get my posts up, if you noticed i spoke for myself and noone else and also if you notice it was not me who made that bot. THose are just my moral ethics. take em or leave em;)

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

• Moderators

thx for ur help Valuater, it's very much appreciated..

for fear1313:

well, this is a support forum, not a forum telling people what to do, so its quite obvious that ur spamming.

No, he has the thought of most of us that have been here for any period of time. Those that show effort receive reward, those that expect reward without effort... well you get the picture.

Valauter has given you a good start, hopefully you take advantage of it... we all have to start some where. If you have a script (that you made) that isn't working, give it a post on here, and I'm sure someone will be more than glad to help.

P.S.:

Local $a = 'Support Forum'
Local $b = 'Code For Me Forum'
If Not $a = $b Then MsgBox(64, 'Info', 'The 2 are not the same.')

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Look at the number of posts he has, its not like he needs to get more posts. Smoke happens to help alot of people, i believe he has given me advice in the past as well.

I also agree with the fact that people should at least try to accomplish something before they blatently demand code be written for them.

Try learning something for yourself for a change.