Run from shortcut

JoeG

:o Love autoit, I made a script testing the pices, each worked well. Tested the whole script, worked well. Compiled the script and run by 2x clicking it, ran well. Copied it to a different folder, 2x clicked it and it ran well. I then created a shortcut and moved it to the desktop. It dose not run well, seems not to send an ALT char to select the top menu. I tried to put sleep's in to slow it down but that did not help. Char's after the ALT are typed in.

Could use some help here!

Thanks JoeG

:o Love autoit, I made a script testing the pices, each worked well. Tested the whole script, worked well. Compiled the script and run by 2x clicking it, ran well. Copied it to a different folder, 2x clicked it and it ran well. I then created a shortcut and moved it to the desktop. It dose not run well, seems not to send an ALT char to select the top menu. I tried to put sleep's in to slow it down but that did not help. Char's after the ALT are typed in.

Could use some help here!

Thanks JoeG

Don't forget to state what directory the script starts in. It matters. Under the shortcut properties, make sure you have the correct path in the Start in: field.