Folder-Protector

GrungeRocker

Hi!

Lord_Doominik and I made this little script, to protect your folders with passwords, so that noone except of those, who know it can go into that folders....

It also has some funstuff like lowlevelskins and rangnames :o

Download script + sourcecode (rar)

Download script + sourcecode (zip)

Edited by Analritter

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

• Moderators

no comments?

Not always a bad thing :o

What happens if someone decides to just do a recursive copy of the contents of the folders, and places them in a seperate directory with the same file name?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

hy analritter (hopefully you get soon a new name :o )

i played a little bit with this tool... first thing COOL idea! i have just the following suggestion:

- i think it is not a good idea to have an tray icon, just click on it and the tool is useless (script will be paused)

- if you access the protected folder from an other file bowser then the standard windows explorer, the folder is accessible

- the watcher (TPT Watcher.exe) will be started each time you click on the start button... i think ones is enough :geek:

- button to stop the watcher (password protected)

...but i think this could be a very interesting application!! i search for something like this!

greets

rokey

hy analritter (hopefully you get soon a new name :geek: )

i played a little bit with this tool... first thing COOL idea! i have just the following suggestion:

- i think it is not a good idea to have an tray icon, just click on it and the tool is useless (script will be paused)

- if you access the protected folder from an other file bowser then the standard windows explorer, the folder is accessible

- the watcher (TPT Watcher.exe) will be started each time you click on the start button... i think ones is enough ;)

- button to stop the watcher (password protected)

...but i think this could be a very interesting application!! i search for something like this!

greets

rokey

ok thanks for your suggestions!

most of it will be build in soon!

but id don'T really now how to do it, that it won't be accesable while using different stuff as the windows explorer :o .....

[font="Verdana"]In work:[list=1][*]InstallIt[*]New version of SpaceWar[/list] [/font]

Real cool, this is usefull stuff.. You can easily get in though, but the idea rocks.

Thx and yes..

But we are already trying to make it better XD

but it should be usefull against lil' brothers and sisters

welcome to the forum cmp eax !

i like your name. did you code assembly before you came here :o

but back on topic.

as far as i understand the code this does not prevent against the console copy or a dllcall ?

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

welcome to the forum cmp eax !

i like your name. did you code assembly before you came here :o

but back on topic.

as far as i understand the code this does not prevent against the console copy or a dllcall ?

how do you mean it?

1. which name do you like

2. how would that dllcall work?

Cool app... However, I bypassed it. If you open the window you want to open twice, you can see the contents... Still a very useful app. That's all.

:o

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]