Something i'm working on

Hi all.

I used to use AutoIt v2 a while ago and am now back in the situation where it would really help if i could write something to solve a work problem i'm having.

A (very) brief description of my problem.

I want to be able to have a script binded to a key that when pressed will look at a website in a specific place, copy two bits of data and then paste that information into a seperate program.

Sounds simple enough to me :o Would the GUI side of v3 be of any help to me either?

You thoughts would be much appreciated

Thanks

• Moderators

Hi all.

I used to use AutoIt v2 a while ago and am now back in the situation where it would really help if i could write something to solve a work problem i'm having.

A (very) brief description of my problem.

I want to be able to have a script binded to a key that when pressed will look at a website in a specific place, copy two bits of data and then paste that information into a seperate program.

Sounds simple enough to me :o Would the GUI side of v3 be of any help to me either?

You thoughts would be much appreciated

Thanks

Download AutoIt v3 / Download Beta AutoIt / Download SciTe / Look for IE.au3 - by Dale Holm

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.