Bot for Anarchy online please..

sorry i hate asking and i KNOW ill get flamed, but im terrible at making well.... anything in autoit so far lol, ive tried, believe me. And i have used the botmaker, but it doesn't do it well. Its gunna be a fairly complicated bot id imagin, as it'll need to be able to move around every so often, and target certain guys. Its easy enough to get it to lock onto and attack guys, {tab} = locks onto nearest target, and {Q} = attack. It should be able to detect ur hp, im not sure the hotkey to use for useing a healing potion, as i just started playing 2 days ago, but if there is a key, it should be simple to get it to look for the pixle color and know when to press the button. I know KINDA how to get it to do these things, my problem is i get lost when it comes to putting it all together. P.S., sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.

There really is no RIGHT forum for this. This would go under the "request a script for someone else to make for you" forum, but that doesn't exist.

Since you've only been playing for 2 days, why don't you familiarize yourself with the game first? Figure out how you play through the game. Figure out all the keys first, write them and their function(s) down. Pay attention to how you go about moving through the game manually, how you find a guy, how you attack, how you heal, etc etc. Write all those down too. Then come back with your info and you might get a better response.

There really is no RIGHT forum for this. This would go under the "request a script for someone else to make for you" forum, but that doesn't exist.

Since you've only been playing for 2 days, why don't you familiarize yourself with the game first? Figure out how you play through the game. Figure out all the keys first, write them and their function(s) down. Pay attention to how you go about moving through the game manually

"Clicking, or W,A,S,D"

how you find a guy, how you attack how you heal,

"how you find a guy = [TAB], how you attack = [Q], how you heal = well thats kinda tricky, cuz they made it so you gotta press X and sit down while healing, then theres a 15 second wait while ur healing, the button for healing is 6"

etc etc. Write all those down too. Then come back with your info and you might get a better response.

can i get a better response now lol. and btw im not good with the functions thing, otherwise i wouldn't be asking for help :S