Array.au3 problem O_o

Whenever i try to use anythign that involves array.au3 i get this error :o

H:\AutoIt3\Include\Array.au3 (171) : ==> Badly formatted "Func" statement.: 
Func _ArrayDisplay(Const ByRef $avArray, $sTitle) 
Func _ArrayDisplay(^ ERROR

Anyone know why? O_o

• Moderators

simply remove the word "Func"

_ArrayDisplay(Const ByRef $avArray, $sTitle)

8)

You mean the word 'Const'?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I think he means "Func" isn't needed there. Else there would have to be EndFunc too ;p

It's the Array.au3 file guys... don't you think it has an EndFunc there? Look at where the error is pointing also.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yes, i agree with SmOke_N, it's the const... i think. 'Cause you cant use CONST and ByRef in a parameter, but if the error is in Array.au3 and not in your script, you should leave the func on there

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Yep.

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

• Developers

As GreenMachine said: the Const keyword is only supported in the Beta release.

The latest Autoit3 Beta supports separated Include directories so it is now possible to use separate Beta and Production Include versions.

Only thing that needs to be updated still is AU3Check. Current version always looks in the latest production Include directory...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Uhh i am using beta O_o I have a beta folder in my H:/ Drive and an Autoit3 folder O_o

.....and how are you running the script using the Beta version in stead of the production version ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

As GreenMachine said: the Const keyword is only supported in the Beta release.

The latest Autoit3 Beta supports separated Include directories so it is now possible to use separate Beta and Production Include versions.

Only thing that needs to be updated still is AU3Check. Current version always looks in the latest production Include directory...

So all of the errors that AU3Check has been reporting to me with the latest beta is a false error then? I was really scratching my head wondering why I all of a sudden was getting a bunch of array.au3 errors in some of my scripts but my scripts seem to be working fine if I ignore the errors and try the compiled exe.

Thanks for pointing that out JdeB! :o