Vodafone money check

Hi All!

I've got a Vodafone Pay Montly, and I want to check how much money I have left. So I made a very very simple script:

Run("C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.exe")
WinWaitActive("Google - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}https://my.vodafone.nl/prive/my_vodafone?{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("Vodafone - My Vodafone - Microsoft Internet Explorer")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{

TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{

TAB}USERNAME{TAB}{ENTER}")

My password is saved on my computer so that's no point, the script is working. But i'm wondering if I could use a GetText (my money left) in a popup so I do not have to see the MS: IE working.

But do somebody know how to hide it and how to copy the amount showed on the picture below here and show that in a popup / traytip / tooltip ??

Thank you very much for your reply's!

Posted Image

Try this UDF: IE.au3

The function "_IEBodyReadHTML()" could help you a little further. If the HTML-Text around the text you want to retrieve is always the same, then it would be easy to locate it in the HTML-Text. Play around a little bit.

UTA

Try this UDF: IE.au3

The function "_IEBodyReadHTML()" could help you a little further. If the HTML-Text around the text you want to retrieve is always the same, then it would be easy to locate it in the HTML-Text. Play around a little bit.

UTA

IE.au3 may have problems with FireFox - works well with Internet Exploder. :o