Chosing install path with a TreeView only

Hi!

I tried to setup a LaTeX environment. 5 setups or so are working fine (Python, ImageMagick, ...), then it was time for MiKTeX, the last in line. It's always the last one that's not working, isn't it? Chosing a path by simply typing it in is not possible and I can't figure out a solution. Browsing for a directory results in a tree view-only dialogue:

Posted Image

Is it possible to navigate through it, looking for my CD-ROM (labeled "MiKTeX") as a sub directory of my "Arbeitsplatz" (My Computer)? I didn't find any commands for such operation because I don't have a GUIControl handle given by GUICreateTreeView or similiar.

By the way: ControlSetText on the disabled TextBox doesn't work. It looks like the path is stored in a variable, therefore it doesn't matter what I write in the box, I always get an error saying:

The directory

[blank line here]isn't a valide package reposit directory

I'm very new to all this AutiIt Script stuff and I really hope that I just didn't notice something that makes automation possible, because it's necessary for the admins at my school not to waste time with the setup process.

Thanks for replies in advance!

Edited by DivineDominion

Try ControlSend on the text box in the folder selection dialog, or if that does not work, a normal send of it.

TiP: i think + opens a tree and - closes a tree

#)

(Control)Send didn't work, I tried that before. Since the Textbox is deactivated (that has nothing to do with the dialoge in front of the setup - it's alwys greyed) I can't type anything in.

The problem with navigating in a tree is that I don't know where to stop. Identifying a TreeViewItem of the scripts GUI-library seems to be very easy, but I don't find anything applicable for foreign controls...