My first Program - Encrypt0r

RazerM

What do you guys think, it's taken me a while but i like it. PM me if you want the passphrase to decompile(or post here and ill PM you).

Edit: Version Obsolete, go to link in my signature

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Its got 2 downloads, what do you guys think

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

The passphrase to decompile is 'decompile' without the quotes. My script starts line 1401 because the #include functions take up everything before that. Remove the three FileInstall parts and place and in C:\Application Data\Encrypt0r\ and place encrypt.com (inside zip file) in C:\Windows.

Edited by RazerM

Is no one going to try my program?

it should create a file named test.txt.encrypt if your file was called test.txt, you can then delete test.txt

Make sure you have encrypt.com file in the windows directory and the images in C:\Application Data\Encrypt0r if you are running the au3 file

EDIT: that is why the program asks if you want to delete the source file because there is no point having the decrypted file aswell as the encrypted one

Edited by RazerM

Did you manage to encrypt and decrypt files? If so did you use the exe. Im working on the next version that keeps a log of all encrypted files and displays them on the File Encryption tab in a ListView item. You can delete all logged files at once if you want. It also has a splash screen with variable splash duration. I have also added a function to open an encrypted picture, display it on a new GUI, delete it from memory and the picture stays there until the Image Viewer is closed (for secret pics) :o

Edited by RazerM

• 1 month later...

I just checked this thing and it looks nice but i didn't need it so i uninstalled it but after i did that i saw when i right clicked a file that the right click menu still had the option " Encrypt with Encrypt0r" (i had the newest version), so be sure to fix that in the next version because i had to go in my registry to delete it, its wus just annoying nothing else :think: .

Did you use the uninstaller. If so what keys did you have to delete so far it should remove these keys

RegDelete("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Encrypt0r")
RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.encrypt")
RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\encryptfile")

Edit: It doesnt remove this key

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Encrypt with Encrypt0r

I am uploading the fixed version now

Edited by RazerM

neither does WinXP initially, the encrypt0r installer creates it. I'll change it to @TempDir macro

hmmm wat exe? My program won't start if encrypt.com is missing from C:\Windows It won't be there if you dont have admin privileges.

it needs to be in C:\Windows and only admins can modify the windows directrory

Ive uploaded a new version of Encrypt0r to my site (in my sig) the encrypt.com file is now stored in the Encrypt0r directory.