• Developers

Is today "Beg for script day" or something ?

Lets ask you some questions:

- Have you tried to start it yourself?

- Do you want it written in Version 2 since that is the forum you choose to post in ?

Maybe you could spent some time in ready/searching before posting questions like this in likely the wrong forum...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Is today "Beg for script day" or something ?

Lets ask you some questions:

- Have you tried to start it yourself?

- Do you want it written in Version 2 since that is the forum you choose to post in ?

Maybe you could spent some time in ready/searching before posting questions like this in likely the wrong forum...

im sorry but i really need one i would like someone to write the script for me i kinda have no clue where to start or anything i have been searching the net for like 2 days and cant find one so now im asking people

• Developers

im sorry but i really need one i would like someone to write the script for me i kinda have no clue where to start or anything i have been searching the net for like 2 days and cant find one so now im asking people

You start by downloading the software and looking at the helpfile...... have fun reading :o

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Just because I responded to this post does not give you the right to solicit me via PM for help. Either sit down, shut up and read the help file and try to learn this language on your own or leave the forum. Nobody (with any talent) is going to write a script for you and nobody is going to help you until you first start helping yourself.

Looks like this guy is sending out several PM's.

I forsee no good come from the user's presence so maybe somebody should just ban them. I saw a resurrected thread earlier today brought back to life just so the OP could beg for help again.