Output Global Variables on exit

MHz

Edit: See >post #3 for later code created in 2013 for use in AutoIt 3.3.81 and later.

A simple UDF I made based on the idea of returning variable values from a script at the point of runtime closure. I manage to catch the Globals but the Locals would need more impressive code that would need to run within the functions themselves. It maybe useful for some and perhaps fun to others.
It is set to dump the variables to Console so is perfect for editors that support this, such as Scite4AutoIt3. Use the latest AutoIt Beta as I used some code that requires it.
Method of use:

Just add this to the top of a script.

Opt('OnExitFunc', '_DebugGlobalVars')

Then I insert this UDF to the bottom of the script.

Func _DebugGlobalVars()
    If @Compiled Then Return
    ConsoleWrite('>Func _DebugGlobalVars()' & @LF)
    Local $debug_end, $debug_handle_read, $debug_i, $debug_globals
    Local $debug_j, $debug_k, $debug_length, $debug_line
    Local $debug_num, $debug_out, $debug_start, $debug_array
    Local $debug_temp, $debug_total, $debug_var, $debug_string
    $debug_globals = 0; Extra Output
    $debug_handle_read = FileOpen(@ScriptFullPath, 0)
    While 1
        $debug_line = FileReadLine($debug_handle_read)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        $debug_line = StringStripWS($debug_line, 3)
        While StringLeft($debug_line, 1) = ';'
        WEnd
        If $debug_line = '' Then ContinueLoop
        If StringInStr($debug_line, '$debug_') Then
            ConsoleWrite('!>Variable Name conflict in line: ' & $debug_line & @LF)
            ContinueLoop
        EndIf
        If $debug_line = 'Func _DebugGlobalVars()' Then
            Do
            Until $debug_line = 'EndFunc'
            ContinueLoop
        EndIf
        StringReplace($debug_line, '$', '')
        $debug_num = @extended
        If $debug_num Then
            $debug_length = StringLen($debug_line)
            For $debug_i = 1 To $debug_num
                $debug_start = StringInStr($debug_line, '$', 0, $debug_i)
                If @error Then ContinueLoop 2
                $debug_end = $debug_start + 1
                For $debug_j = $debug_end To $debug_length
                    $debug_temp = StringMid($debug_line, $debug_j, 1)
                    Switch $debug_temp
                        Case ')', ',', ' ', '&', ';'
                            ExitLoop
                        Case '.', '[', "'"
                            ContinueLoop 2
                        Case ']'
                            ExitLoop
                    EndSwitch
                Next
                $debug_var = StringMid($debug_line, $debug_start, $debug_j - $debug_start);
                $debug_out = StringSplit($debug_total, ', ', 1)
                If Not @error Then
                    For $debug_k = 1 To $debug_out[0]
                        If $debug_var = $debug_out[$debug_k] Then ContinueLoop 2
                    Next
                EndIf
                $debug_total &= ', ' & $debug_var
                If StringLeft($debug_total, 2) = ', ' Then
                    $debug_total = StringTrimLeft($debug_total, 2)
                EndIf
                $debug_string = StringTrimLeft($debug_var, 1)
                Switch IsDeclared($debug_string)
                    Case -1, 0
                        ContinueLoop
                EndSwitch
                ConsoleWrite($debug_var & ' = ' & Eval($debug_string) & @LF)
            Next
        EndIf
    WEnd
    FileClose($debug_handle_read)
    If $debug_globals Then
        $debug_array = StringSplit($debug_total, ', ', 1)
        If Not @error Then
            ConsoleWrite('Global ')
            For $i = 1 To $debug_array[0]
                If StringRight($i, 1) = '0' Then
                    ConsoleWrite(@LF & 'Global ')
                Else
                    If StringRight($i, 1) = '9' Then
                        ConsoleWrite($debug_array[$i])
                    Else
                        ConsoleWrite($debug_array[$i] & ', ')
                    EndIf
                EndIf
            Next
        EndIf
    EndIf
    ConsoleWrite('>EndFunc' & @LF)
EndFunc
Edited by MHz

• 7 years later...
@MHz
thank you for this script, it is really very useful

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2023-04-24

Thanks mlipok, but I thought you liked the later 2013 version of the code I posted in the help and support forum >here. :D

The code above was probably before StringRegExp existed so it was more differcult to get the variables from the source. It seems to get an error with 3.3.8.1 yet works with a later version so a bug perhaps in 3.3.8.1 which exists.

I will post the later code here so you and others know where to find it.  Recommended for use with AutoIt 3.3.81 and later.

#include <array.au3>
OnAutoItExitRegister('_DumpGlobalVars')

Global _
    $string = 'This is a string with a @TAB' & @TAB & 'and it ends with @CRLF' & @CRLF, _
    $array[11], _
    $binary = StringToBinary($string), _
    $bool = True, _
    $false = False, _
    $float = 12.01, _
    $hex = Hex(13), _
    $hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]"), _
    $int = 14, _
    $keyword = Default, _
    $number = Number(15.01), _
    $ptr = Ptr(16), _
    $struct = DllStructCreate('char[' & 65536 & ']'), _
    $true = True

Exit

Func _DumpGlobalVars()
    Local $__content, $__string, $__variable, $__format = '%-10s%-15s%s'
    If @Compiled Then Return
    $__content =  StringRegExpReplace(FileRead(@ScriptFullPath), '(*ANYCRLF);.*', '')
    $__content =  StringRegExp($__content, '(?<=\$)\w+?\b', 3)
    If IsArray($__content) Then
        $__content = _ArrayUnique($__content)
        _ArraySort($__content)
        $__string = StringFormat($__format, 'TYPE', 'VARIABLE', 'VALUE') & @CRLF
        For $__variable In $__content
            If IsDeclared($__variable) = 1 Then
                $__string &= StringFormat($__format, VarGetType(Eval($__variable)), '$' & $__variable, Eval($__variable)) & @CRLF
            EndIf
        Next
        ConsoleWrite($__string & @CRLF)
    Else
        ConsoleWriteError('No variables found' & @CRLF)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Here is the output.

TYPE      VARIABLE       VALUE
Array     $array         
Binary    $binary        0x54686973206973206120737472696E6720776974682061204054414209616E6420697420656E64732077697468204043524C460D0A
Bool      $bool          True
Bool      $false         False
Double    $float         12.01
String    $hex           0000000D
Ptr       $hwnd          0x0001007E
Int32     $int           14
Keyword   $keyword       Default
Double    $number        15.01
Ptr       $ptr           0x00000010
String    $string        This is a string with a @TAB   and it ends with @CRLF

DLLStruct $struct        
Bool      $true          True

Note: Does not work with compiled scripts so I added a early return from the function if it is compiled.

:)

Thanks mlipok, but I thought you liked the later 2013 version of the code I posted in the help and support forum >here. :D

Both versions are worth it to them like :)

Well unless you are outraged ... I can remove the LIKE. ;)

Your script inspired me  :idea:
I'm doing a modification, as I finish, I would put it here.
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:
Please remember: "AutoIt"..... *  Wondering who uses AutoIt and what it can be used for ? * Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF * POP3.au3 UDF * XML.au3 UDF * IE on Windows 11 * How to ask ChatGPT for AutoIt Codefor other useful stuff click the following button:

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library * Include Dependency Tree (Tool for analyzing script relations) * Show_Macro_Values.au3 *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

OpenOffice/LibreOffice/XLS Related: WriterDemo.au3 * XLS/MDB from scratch with ADOX

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskSchedulerIE Embedded Control Versioning (use IE9+ and HTML5 in a GUI) * PDF Related:How to get reference to PDF object embeded in IE * IE on Windows 11

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

I also encourage you to check awesome @trancexx code:  * Create COM objects from modules without any demand on user to register anything. * Another COM object registering stuffOnHungApp handlerAvoid "AutoIt Error" message box in unknown errors  * HTML editor

winhttp.au3 related : * https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/206771-winhttpau3-download-problem-youre-speaking-plain-http-to-an-ssl-enabled-server-port/

"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

EDIT: modified 2013/09/21  04:30

for new version look here:

so this is my modification:

first you need additional script "Variable_list.au3":

EDIT: modified 2013/09/18  02:38

;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/22625-output-global-variables-on-exit

#include <array.au3>

If $CmdLine[0] = 1 Then
    ConsoleWrite('Variable_list: using file: ' & $CmdLine[1] & @CRLF)
    _DumpGlobalVars($CmdLine[1])
Else
    _DumpGlobalVars(FileOpenDialog('Select Au3 File', @ScriptDir, 'Au3 File (*.au3)'))
EndIf

Func _DumpGlobalVars($fFile)
    Local $sVariableList = ''
    Local $sFileContent = FileRead($fFile)
    Local $__content = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(*ANYCRLF)\s*;.*', '')
    $__content = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(\s{2,})', ' ')
    $__content = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n', @CRLF)
    $__content = StringRegExp($__content, '(?<=Global )(\$.*?)(?:\s|\[)', 3)
    If IsArray($__content) = 0 Then
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list: IsArray($__content) =  ' & IsArray($__content) & @CRLF)
        $sVariableList = '$sVariableList = ""'
    Else
        _ArrayDelete($__content, 0)
        If _ArraySearch($__content, '$sVariableList') <> -1 Then _ArrayDelete($__content, _ArraySearch($__content, '$sVariableList'))
        _ArraySort($__content)
        $sVariableList = 'Global $sVariableList = ""' & @CRLF
        $sVariableList &= '$sVariableList &= "'
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: START:' & @CRLF)
        ConsoleWrite(_ArrayToString($__content) & @CRLF)
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: END:' & @CRLF)
        For $iVar = 0 To (UBound($__content) - 1)
            $sVariableList &= $__content[$iVar] & '|'
            If $iVar = (UBound($__content) - 1) Then
                $sVariableList = StringTrimRight($sVariableList, 1) & '"' & @CRLF
            Else
                If Mod(Number($iVar + 1), 5) = 0 Then
                    $sVariableList &= '"' & @CRLF
                    $sVariableList &= '$sVariableList &= "'
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    Local $sRegion = ''
    $sRegion &= '#region $sVariableList' & @CRLF
    $sRegion &= $sVariableList & @CRLF
    $sRegion &= '#endregion $sVariableList' & @CRLF
    ConsoleWrite('Adding:' & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite($sRegion & @CRLF)
    $sFileContent = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?is)\#region \$sVariableList.*?\#endregion \$sVariableList\r\n', $sRegion)
    If @extended = 0 Then $sFileContent = $sRegion & @CRLF & $sFileContent
    FileMove($fFile, StringReplace($fFile, '.au3', '__VariableList_BackUp.au3'))
    FileWrite(@ScriptDir & 'VariableList_temp.au3', $sFileContent)
    FileMove(@ScriptDir & 'VariableList_temp.au3', $fFile, 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DumpGlobalVars

compile them to Variable_list.exe

now try to compile this "test_Variable_DUMB.au3":

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=Variable_list.exe %in%
;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/22625-output-global-variables-on-exit/

#include <array.au3>
OnAutoItExitRegister('_DumpGlobalVars')

Global $string = 'This is a string with a @TAB' & @TAB & 'and it ends with @CRLF' & @CRLF
Global $array[11]
Global $binary = StringToBinary($string)
Global $bool = True
Global $false = False
Global $float = 12.01
Global $hex = Hex(13)
Global $hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]")
Global $int = 14
Global $keyword = Default
Global $number = Number(15.01)
Global $ptr = Ptr(16)
Global $struct = DllStructCreate('char[' & 65536 & ']')
Global $true = True

For $i = 1 to 10
    $int = $i
    MsgBox(1,'Test',_DumpGlobalVars())
Next

Exit

Func _DumpGlobalVars()
    $__content = StringReplace($sVariableList,'$','')
    $__content = StringSplit($__content,'|')
        _ArraySort($__content)
        $__string = StringFormat($__format, 'TYPE', 'VARIABLE', 'VALUE') & @CRLF
                $__string &= StringFormat($__format, VarGetType(Eval($__variable)), '$' & $__variable, Eval($__variable)) & @CRLF
            EndIf
        Next
    Else
    EndIf
    Return $__string
EndFunc   ;==>_DumpGlobalVars

and run "test_Variable_DUMB.exe"

So what you think about this modification ?

EDIT: Do you see that $int value is changing in MsgBox, even if the script is compiled, and without the need to use FileInstall.

ps.

I'm not done with this script, I have in mind one more extra brilliant idea.
ie a combination of
this function with another function, which not long ago, I learned to use.
Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

is 

"test_Variable_DUMB.au3"

and

"Variable_list.au3"

and

"Variable_list.exe"

in the same folder ?

EDIT:

"Variable_list.exe" do you Build this before using "test_Variable_DUMB.au3" ?

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

all au3 are in the same folder.

where is "variable_list.exe"

where is "test_variable_dump.exe"

EDIT: you write au3 i mean *.au3

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

show me console output when you build/compile  "test_variable_dump.au3"

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapp>dir *var*.*
 Volume in drive C is Program
 Volume Serial Number is 88D5-32C1

Directory of C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapp

16/09/2013  07:07            21.960 list-all-var-azjio.au3
16/09/2013  07:16             4.518 list-all-var.au3
16/09/2013  07:16           665.675 list-all-var.exe
16/09/2013  07:08            12.130 renaming-var-azjio.au3
18/09/2013  07:11             1.734 test_Variable_DUMB.au3
18/09/2013  07:08             2.481 variable_list.au3
18/09/2013  07:08           659.009 variable_list.exe
               7 File(s)      1.367.507 bytes
               0 Dir(s)  36.277.379.072 bytes free

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMB.au3"
+>07:20:39 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.33    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X64 OS:X86)
-> No changes made..
> Running:Variable_list.exe C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMB.au3
>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0)  from:C:Program FilesAutoIt3
C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMB.au3(35,46) : WARNING: $sVariableList: possibly used before declaration.
    $__content = StringReplace($sVariableList,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMB.au3(35,46) : ERROR: $sVariableList: undeclared global variable.
    $__content = StringReplace($sVariableList,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:Documents and SettingsWindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMB.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)
!>07:20:42 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.973

use  "Variable_list.au3":  modified 2013/09/18  02:38

this is my Console Output:

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /in "L:\TOOLs\Macro\test_Variable_DUMB.au3"
+>02:36:20 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.29 SciTE v.3.3.2.0 ;  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0415  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
> Running:Variable_list.exe L:\TOOLs\Macro\test_Variable_DUMB.au3
Variable_list: using file: L:\TOOLs\Macro\test_Variable_DUMB.au3
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: START:
$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|$ptr|$string|$struct|$true
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: END:
Adding:
#region $sVariableList
Global $sVariableList = ""
$sVariableList &= "$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|"
$sVariableList &= "$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|"
$sVariableList &= "$ptr|$string|$struct|$true"

#endregion $sVariableList

>Running AU3Check (3.3.9.5)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>02:36:21 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.8.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "L:\TOOLs\Macro\test_Variable_DUMB.au3" /out "C:\Users\user\~AU3hfeyfan.exe" /nopack /comp 2
+>02:36:22 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\user\~AU3hfeyfan.exe. rc:0
+>02:36:22 Created program:L:\TOOLs\Macro\test_Variable_DUMB.exe
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.554

EDIT:

Variable_list.exe 
parses the file:  L:TOOLsMacrotest_Variable_DUMB.au3
and adds the appropriate variable ($sVariableList) at the beginning of the script,

> Running:Variable_list.exe L:TOOLsMacrotest_Variable_DUMB.au3

Variable_list: using file: L:TOOLsMacrotest_Variable_DUMB.au3
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: START:
$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|$ptr|$string|$struct|$true
Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: END:
Adding:
#region $sVariableList
Global $sVariableList = ""
$sVariableList &= "$array|$binary|$bool|$false|$float|"
$sVariableList &= "$hex|$hwnd|$int|$keyword|$number|"
$sVariableList &= "$ptr|$string|$struct|$true"

#endregion $sVariableList

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

I'm not done with this script, I have in mind one more extra brilliant idea.
ie a combination of
this function with another function, which not long ago, I learned to use.

Let the brilliance show. :)

I notice your regexps do this

$__content = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n', @CRLF)

I do not see how $__content can change other then on a couple of the lines.  :huh:  Perhaps it should be like this?

$__content = StringRegExpReplace($__content, '(\s{2,})', ' ')
    $__content = StringRegExpReplace($__content, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n', @CRLF)

so that $__content gets processed over and over by feeding it as a parameter of the regexp functions.

Looks like you have some good ideas mlipok. Keep them coming. :cheer:

Looks like the forum software is stripping some backslashs off the code posted that everyone may need to correct before running the code.

Let the brilliance show. :)

I notice your regexps do this

I do not see how $__content can change other then on a couple of the lines.  :huh:  Perhaps it should be like this?

$__content = StringRegExpReplace($__content, '(\s{2,})', ' ')
    $__content = StringRegExpReplace($__content, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n', @CRLF)

so that $__content gets processed over and over by feeding it as a parameter of the regexp functions.

:oops:

Let the brilliance show.  :)

Looks like you have some good ideas mlipok. Keep them coming.  :cheer:

I working on.

Looks like the forum software is stripping some backslashs off the code posted that everyone may need to correct before running the code.

:huh:  ?

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

First I want to thanks to: @Mhz for this scirpt:

Secondly I want to thanks to: @trancexx for this scirpt:

So below it is my final modification (i think so ;) ) :

HOW IT WORKS
First you need additional script "Variable_list.au3":
;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/22625-output-global-variables-on-exit

#include <array.au3>

If $CmdLine[0] = 1 Then
    _ListOfGlobalVariables($CmdLine[1])
    _FunctionStartStop($CmdLine[1])
Else
    ; only for testing
    Local $fFile = FileOpenDialog('Select Au3 File', @ScriptDir, 'Au3 File (*.au3)')
    _ListOfGlobalVariables($fFile)
    _FunctionStartStop($fFile)
EndIf

Func _ListOfGlobalVariables($fFile)
    Local $_sGlobalVariableList = ''
    Local $sFileContent_temp = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(*ANYCRLF)\s*;.*', '')
    $sFileContent_temp = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent_temp, '(\s{2,})', ' ')
    $sFileContent_temp = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent_temp, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n', @CRLF)
    $sFileContent_temp = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent_temp, '(?is)(\#ce.*?\#cs|\#comments-start.*?\#comments-end)', '')
    Local $aTempGlobalVariableList = StringRegExp($sFileContent_temp, '(?<=Global )(\$.*?)(?:\s|\[)', 3)
    If IsArray($aTempGlobalVariableList) = 0 Then
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list: IsArray($aTempGlobalVariableList) =  ' & IsArray($aTempGlobalVariableList) & @CRLF)
        $_sGlobalVariableList = '$_sGlobalVariableList = ""'
    Else
        $aTempGlobalVariableList = _ArrayUnique($aTempGlobalVariableList)
        _ArrayDelete($aTempGlobalVariableList, 0)
        If _ArraySearch($aTempGlobalVariableList, '$_sGlobalVariableList') <> -1 Then _ArrayDelete($aTempGlobalVariableList, _ArraySearch($aTempGlobalVariableList, '$_sGlobalVariableList'))
        _ArraySort($aTempGlobalVariableList)
        $_sGlobalVariableList = 'Global $_sGlobalVariableList = ""' & @CRLF
        $_sGlobalVariableList &= '$_sGlobalVariableList &= "'
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: START:' & @CRLF)
        ConsoleWrite(_ArrayToString($aTempGlobalVariableList) & @CRLF)
        ConsoleWrite('Variable_list:  _ArrayToString: END:' & @CRLF)
        For $iVar = 0 To (UBound($aTempGlobalVariableList) - 1)
            $_sGlobalVariableList &= $aTempGlobalVariableList[$iVar] & '|'
            If $iVar = (UBound($aTempGlobalVariableList) - 1) Then
                $_sGlobalVariableList = StringTrimRight($_sGlobalVariableList, 1) & '"' & @CRLF
            Else
                If Mod(Number($iVar + 1), 5) = 0 Then
                    $_sGlobalVariableList &= '"' & @CRLF
                    $_sGlobalVariableList &= '$_sGlobalVariableList &= "'
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    Local $sGlobalVariableRegion = ''
    $sGlobalVariableRegion &= '#region Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"' & @CRLF
    $sGlobalVariableRegion &= $_sGlobalVariableList & @CRLF
    $sGlobalVariableRegion &= '#endregion Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"' & @CRLF
    ConsoleWrite('Adding:' & @CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite($sGlobalVariableRegion & @CRLF)
    ; cleaning for old variable name $sVariableList
    $sFileContent = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?is)\#region \$sVariableList.*?\#endregion \$sVariableList\r\n', '')
    ; cleaning new variable name $_sGlobalVariableList
    $sFileContent = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?is)\#region Global and Local \"Variable List Declaration\".*?\#endregion Global and Local \"Variable List Declaration\"\r\n', $sGlobalVariableRegion)
    If @extended = 0 Then $sFileContent = $sGlobalVariableRegion & @CRLF & $sFileContent
EndFunc   ;==>_ListOfGlobalVariables

Func _FunctionStartStop($fFile)
    Local $_sLocalVariableList = ''
    Local $sFunc_new = ''
    Local $aFuncName = ''
    $sFileContent = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?i)\r\n\s*?_Func_start.*?\r\n', @CRLF)
    $sFileContent = StringRegExpReplace($sFileContent, '(?i)\r\n\s*?_Func_End.*?\r\n', @CRLF)
    $aFunctions = StringRegExp($sFileContent, '(?is)(Func .*?EndFunc.*?\r\n)', 3)
    For $sFunc In $aFunctions
        If _
                StringInStr($sFunc, 'Func Intercept_MessageBoxW(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, 'Func AddHookApi(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, 'Func VirtualProtect(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, 'Func ImageDirectoryEntryToData(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, 'Func _GetVariablesValue(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, '_Func_Start(') = 0 And _
                StringInStr($sFunc, '_Func_End(') = 0 _
                Then
            $sFunc_new = StringRegExpReplace($sFunc, '(?is)(Func )(.*?)(\(.*?\)\r\n)(.*?)(EndFunc.*?\r\n)', '$1$2$3 _Func_Start("$2")' & @CRLF & '$4    _Func_End("$2")' & @CRLF & '$5')
            $aFuncName = StringRegExp($sFunc_new, '(?i)(?:Func )(.*?)(?:\()', 3)
            $sFunc_new = StringRegExpReplace($sFunc_new, '(?i)(\r\n)(\s*?)(Return)', @CRLF & '$2_Func_End("' & $aFuncName[0] & '")$1$2$3')
            $sFunc_new = StringRegExpReplace($sFunc_new, '(?i)(_Func_End.*\r\n\s*?Return.*?)(\r\n\s*_Func_End\(.*?\))', '$1')
            $sFileContent = StringReplace($sFileContent, $sFunc, $sFunc_new)
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>_FunctionStartStop

Build/Compile them to Variable_list.exe

Now try to build/compile this "test_Variable_DUMP.au3":
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=Variable_list.exe %in%
;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/22625-output-global-variables-on-exit/

#include "WinAPIEx.au3"
#include <array.au3>

OnAutoItExitRegister('_GetVariablesValue')
AddHookApi("user32.dll", "MessageBoxW", "Intercept_MessageBoxW", "int", "hwnd;wstr;wstr;uint")

Global $string = 'This is a string with a @TAB' & @TAB & 'and it ends with @CRLF' & @CRLF
Global $array[11]
Global $binary = StringToBinary($string)
Global $bool = True
Global $false = False
Global $float = 12.01
Global $hex = Hex(13)
Global $hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]")
Global $int = 14
Global $keyword = Default
Global $number = Number(15.01)
Global $ptr = Ptr(16)
Global $struct = DllStructCreate('char[' & 65536 & ']')
Global $true = True
Global $aFuncNames[20]

For $i = 1 To 3
    $int = $i
    MsgBox(0, 'Test $int changing:', _GetVariablesValue())
Next

_test_Main()

MsgBox(0, 'CRASH', $aFuncNames[40])
Exit

Func _GetVariablesValue()
    $__content = StringReplace($_sGlobalVariableList, '$', '')
    $__content = StringSplit($__content, '|')
        _ArraySort($__content)
        $__string = '_ListOfGlobalVariables' & @CRLF
        $__string &= StringFormat($__format, 'TYPE', 'VARIABLE', 'VALUE') & @CRLF
        $__string &= StringFormat($__format, '====', '========', '=====') & @CRLF
            EndIf
        Next
    Else
    EndIf
    $__string &= '============================' & @CRLF & 'Functions' & @CRLF & _ArrayToString($aFuncNames, @CRLF)
    Return $__string
EndFunc   ;==>_GetVariablesValue

Func _test_Main()
    Local $sMain_local_1 = 'aa'
    Local $sMain_local_2 = 1
    Local $sMain_local_3 = 1
    Local $sMain_local_4 = 1
    Local $sMain_local_5 = 1
    Local $sMain_local_6 = 1
    Local $sMain_local_7 = 1
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Main : 1', _GetVariablesValue())

_test_Func_1()
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Func_1', _GetVariablesValue())
    _test_Func_2(True)
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Func_2:True', _GetVariablesValue())
    _test_Func_2(False)
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Func_2:False', _GetVariablesValue())
    _test_Func_3()
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Func_3', _GetVariablesValue())
    _test_Func_4()
    MsgBox(0, '_test_Func_4', _GetVariablesValue())
EndFunc   ;==>_test_Main

Func _test_Func_1()
    Local $sTest_local_1_1 = 'aa'
    Local $sTest_local_1_2 = 1
EndFunc   ;==>_test_Func_1

Func _test_Func_2($fTest)
    Local $sTest_local_2_1 = 'aa'
    Local $sTest_local_2_2 = 1
    If $fTest = True Then
        Return
    Else
;~
    EndIf
    Return 'abc'
EndFunc   ;==>_test_Func_2

Func _test_Func_3()
EndFunc   ;==>_test_Func_3

Func _test_Func_4()
EndFunc   ;==>_test_Func_4

Func _Func_Start($sFuncName)
    _ArrayPush($aFuncNames, '_Func_Start: ' & $sFuncName)
EndFunc   ;==>_Func_Start

Func _Func_End($sFuncName)
    _ArrayPush($aFuncNames, '_Func_End: ' & $sFuncName)
EndFunc   ;==>_Func_End

Func Intercept_MessageBoxW($hwnd, $sText, $sTitle, $iType)
;~  http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/154081-avoid-autoit-error-message-box-in-unknown-errors/
    Local $sText_old = $sText, $sTitle_old = $sTitle, $iType_old = $iType
    If _
            StringInStr($sText, @ScriptFullPath) <> 0 And _
            StringInStr($sText, 'Error:') <> 0 And _
            StringInStr($sTitle, 'AutoIt Error') <> 0 _
            Then

$sText &= @CRLF & @CRLF & _GetVariablesValue()
    EndIf
    Local $aCall = DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "MessageBoxW", _
            "hwnd", $hwnd, _
            "wstr", $sText, _
            "wstr", $sTitle, _
            "uint", $iType)
    If @error Or Not $aCall[0] Then Return 0
    Return $aCall[0]
EndFunc   ;==>Intercept_MessageBoxW

Func AddHookApi($sModuleName, $vFunctionName, $vNewFunction, $sRet = "", $sParams = "")
;~  http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/154081-avoid-autoit-error-message-box-in-unknown-errors/
    ; The magic is down below
    Local Static $pImportDirectory, $hInstance
    Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT = 1
    If Not $pImportDirectory Then
        $hInstance = _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle(0)
        $pImportDirectory = ImageDirectoryEntryToData($hInstance, $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT)
        If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    EndIf
    Local $iIsInt = IsInt($vFunctionName)
    Local $iRestore = Not IsString($vNewFunction)
    Local $tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY
    Local $pDirectoryOffset = $pImportDirectory
    Local $tModuleName
    Local $iInitialOffset, $iInitialOffset2
    Local $iOffset2
    Local $tBufferOffset2, $iBufferOffset2
    Local $tBuffer, $tFunctionOffset, $pOld, $fMatch, $pModuleName, $pFuncName
    Local Const $PAGE_READWRITE = 0x04
    While 1
        $tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY = DllStructCreate("dword RVAOriginalFirstThunk;" & _
                "dword TimeDateStamp;" & _
                "dword ForwarderChain;" & _
                "dword RVAModuleName;" & _
                "dword RVAFirstThunk", _
                $pDirectoryOffset)
        If Not DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY, "RVAFirstThunk") Then ExitLoop
        $pModuleName = $hInstance + DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY, "RVAModuleName")
        $tModuleName = DllStructCreate("char Name[" & _WinAPI_StringLenA($pModuleName) & "]", $pModuleName)
        If DllStructGetData($tModuleName, "Name") = $sModuleName Then ; function from this module
            $iInitialOffset = $hInstance + DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY, "RVAFirstThunk")
            $iInitialOffset2 = $hInstance + DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY, "RVAOriginalFirstThunk")
            If $iInitialOffset2 = $hInstance Then $iInitialOffset2 = $iInitialOffset
            $iOffset2 = 0
            While 1
                $tBufferOffset2 = DllStructCreate("dword_ptr", $iInitialOffset2 + $iOffset2)
                $iBufferOffset2 = DllStructGetData($tBufferOffset2, 1)
                If Not $iBufferOffset2 Then ExitLoop
                If $iIsInt Then
                    If BitAND($iBufferOffset2, 0xFFFFFF) = $vFunctionName Then $fMatch = True; wanted function
                Else
                    $pFuncName = $hInstance + $iBufferOffset2 + 2 ; 2 is size od "word", see line below...
                    $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("word Ordinal; char Name[" & _WinAPI_StringLenA($pFuncName) & "]", $hInstance + $iBufferOffset2)
                    If DllStructGetData($tBuffer, "Name") == $vFunctionName Then $fMatch = True; wanted function
                EndIf
                If $fMatch Then
                    $tFunctionOffset = DllStructCreate("ptr", $iInitialOffset + $iOffset2)
                    VirtualProtect(DllStructGetPtr($tFunctionOffset), DllStructGetSize($tFunctionOffset), $PAGE_READWRITE)
                    If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0)
                    $pOld = DllStructGetData($tFunctionOffset, 1)
                    If $iRestore Then
                        DllStructSetData($tFunctionOffset, 1, $vNewFunction)
                    Else
                        DllStructSetData($tFunctionOffset, 1, DllCallbackGetPtr(DllCallbackRegister($vNewFunction, $sRet, $sParams)))
                    EndIf
                    Return $pOld
                EndIf
                $iOffset2 += DllStructGetSize($tBufferOffset2)
            WEnd
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
        $pDirectoryOffset += 20 ; size of $tIMAGE_IMPORT_MODULE_DIRECTORY
    WEnd
    Return SetError(4, 0, 0)
EndFunc   ;==>AddHookApi

Func VirtualProtect($pAddress, $iSize, $iProtection)
    Local $aCall = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "bool", "VirtualProtect", "ptr", $pAddress, "dword_ptr", $iSize, "dword", $iProtection, "dword*", 0)
    If @error Or Not $aCall[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>VirtualProtect

Func ImageDirectoryEntryToData($hInstance, $iDirectoryEntry)
    ; Get pointer to data
    Local $pPointer = $hInstance
    ; Start processing passed binary data. 'Reading' PE format follows.
    Local $tIMAGE_DOS_HEADER = DllStructCreate("char Magic[2];" & _
            "word BytesOnLastPage;" & _
            "word Pages;" & _
            "word Relocations;" & _
            "word SizeofHeader;" & _
            "word MinimumExtra;" & _
            "word MaximumExtra;" & _
            "word SS;" & _
            "word SP;" & _
            "word Checksum;" & _
            "word IP;" & _
            "word CS;" & _
            "word Relocation;" & _
            "word Overlay;" & _
            "char Reserved[8];" & _
            "word OEMIdentifier;" & _
            "word OEMInformation;" & _
            "char Reserved2[20];" & _
            "dword AddressOfNewExeHeader", _
            $pPointer)
    Local $sMagic = DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_DOS_HEADER, "Magic")
    ; Check if it's valid format
    If Not ($sMagic == "MZ") Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) ; MS-DOS header missing. Btw 'MZ' are the initials of Mark Zbikowski in case you didn't know.
    ; Move pointer
    $pPointer += DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_DOS_HEADER, "AddressOfNewExeHeader") ; move to PE file header
    ; In place of IMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE structure
    Local $tIMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE = DllStructCreate("dword Signature", $pPointer)
    ; Check signature
    If DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE, "Signature") <> 17744 Then ; IMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE
        Return SetError(2, 0, 0) ; wrong signature. For PE image should be "PE\0\0" or 17744 dword.
    EndIf
    ; Move pointer
    $pPointer += 4 ; size of $tIMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE structure
    ; In place of IMAGE_FILE_HEADER structure
    Local $tIMAGE_FILE_HEADER = DllStructCreate("word Machine;" & _
            "word NumberOfSections;" & _
            "dword TimeDateStamp;" & _
            "dword PointerToSymbolTable;" & _
            "dword NumberOfSymbols;" & _
            "word SizeOfOptionalHeader;" & _
            "word Characteristics", _
            $pPointer)
    ; Get number of sections
    Local $iNumberOfSections = DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_FILE_HEADER, "NumberOfSections")
    ; Move pointer
    $pPointer += 20 ; size of $tIMAGE_FILE_HEADER structure
    ; Determine the type
    Local $tMagic = DllStructCreate("word Magic;", $pPointer)
    Local $iMagic = DllStructGetData($tMagic, 1)
    Local $tIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER
    If $iMagic = 267 Then ; x86 version
        ; Move pointer
        $pPointer += 96 ; size of $tIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER
    ElseIf $iMagic = 523 Then ; x64 version
        ; Move pointer
        $pPointer += 112 ; size of $tIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER
    Else
        Return SetError(3, 0, 0) ; unsupported module type
    EndIf
    ; Validate input by checking available number of structures that are in the module
    Local Const $IMAGE_NUMBEROF_DIRECTORY_ENTRIES = 16 ; predefined value that PE modules always use (AutoIt certainly)
    If $iDirectoryEntry > $IMAGE_NUMBEROF_DIRECTORY_ENTRIES - 1 Then Return SetError(4, 0, 0) ; invalid input
    ; Calculate the offset to wanted entry (every entry is 8 bytes)
    $pPointer += 8 * $iDirectoryEntry
    ; At place of correst directory entry
    Local $tIMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY = DllStructCreate("dword VirtualAddress; dword Size", $pPointer)
    ; Collect data
    Local $pAddress = DllStructGetData($tIMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY, "VirtualAddress")
    If $pAddress = 0 Then Return SetError(5, 0, 0) ; invalid input
    ; $pAddress is RVA, add it to base address
    Return $hInstance + $pAddress
EndFunc   ;==>ImageDirectoryEntryToData
Run test_Variable_DUMP.exe

Do you see that $int value is changing in MsgBox, even if the script is compiled, and without the need to use FileInstall.

Do you see what happen when program crash in compiled version on this line:
MsgBox(0, 'CRASH', $aFuncNames[40])

What you think about Functions monitoring I mean 
_Func_Start() _Func_End(), and $aFuncNames[20]

So what you think about this modification ?

EDIT 2013/09/22 12:18: add attachment (au3 file)

Variable_list.au3

test_Variable_DUMP.au3

Edited by mlipok

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

Is that supposed to be DUMB or DUMP? DUMB seems a bit silly for the file name whereas DUMP makes sense.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thank you for correcting my vocabulary
Now I correct my mistake

Signature beginning:

Spoiler

@Mlipok:

Tried on WinXP Prof, AutoIT 3.8.8.1

Compile variable_list.au3 is no problem.

Compile test_variable_DUMP.au3 popup an AutoIT Error Msgbox: "Line 741 (File "c:blablblavariable_list.exe" Error: Variable must be of type "Object".

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /ShowGui /in "C:Documents and SettingswindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMP.au3"
+>11:32:23 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.0.33    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X64 OS:X86)
-> No changes made..
> Running:Variable_list.exe C:Documents and SettingswindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMP.au3
Variable_list: IsArray($aTempGlobalVariableList) =  0
Adding:
#region Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"
$_sGlobalVariableList = ""
#endregion Global and Local "Variable List Declaration"

>Running AU3Check (1.54.22.0)  from:C:Program FilesAutoIt3
C:Documents and SettingswindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMP.au3(41,53) : WARNING: $_sGlobalVariableList: possibly used before declaration.
    $__content = StringReplace($_sGlobalVariableList,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:Documents and SettingswindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMP.au3(41,53) : ERROR: $_sGlobalVariableList: undeclared global variable.
    $__content = StringReplace($_sGlobalVariableList,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:Documents and SettingswindowsDesktopapptest_Variable_DUMP.au3 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)
!>11:34:33 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
>Exit code: 0    Time: 131.115

Somehow, I dont think it will error on Win7, but could only test it tommorow because today I dont have an access to the Win7 machine.

I think you are using old     Variable_list.au3 

because I do not see in output a results from this line:

ps.

I add 2 au3 files (attachment to post #15)

Signature beginning:

Spoiler